You Make Me So Upset Some Times...(part 2)

Sooo just wanted to say thank you all for the response to my story l was hesitant at first but you guys maid it worth while.This one goes out to @Frankielovesyoutoo.These two chapters were inspired by Selena Gomez song My Dilemma wich has been stuck in my head for the past week anywho.Hope you all enjoy next chap will be up soon.Please remember to Vote/Comment l would appreciate it. :)

Lot's of love & peace

melstarlightxx

~2 weeks later~

 Liam's P.O.V.

l was mad.All of this drama had technacly split up the band and now Louis believes Sofia as well.Could it be that maybe Sophia Munro lied to us?.She was a jerk the first day we met but she's been oddly supportive about the whole situation.Maybe it was all a lie,but Sofia had no rights!.Thanks to her my best mates are against each other...well we're all against each others group.Thanks to her Harry is hurting and Niall and Melissa broke up.We should have never agreed on letting her live with us.Life wasn't drama free before she came,but it's now full pack on it.

"Liyum!"Harry whined

"Yes Hazza?"l asked.

"We lost Boobear"he said.lt really didn't surprise me.Eleanor was full on supporting Sofia and well...lt  didn't take a scientist to know that Louis still loved Sofia.See what l meen.D.R.A.M.A.,drama.

"He'll come around"l reasured.l wanted things to be like they were before all of this mess.Who knew the person you thought you knew isn't who they say they are.

"Torn"was all he said.

"l thought l saw a girl brought to life

She was warm,she came around,she was dignified

she showed me what it was to cry.

You couldn't be that girl l adore

Don't seem to know,seem to care

What your heart is for

But l don't know her anymore

There's nothing left l used to cry 

my conversation has runned dry

That's what's going on,nothings fine

im torn.

lm all out of faith 

this is how l feel,lm cold and l am shamed

liying naked on the floor.

You shoul've never changed into something real

wide awake and l can see the perfect sky is torn.

You're a little late and lm already torn.

There's nothing left l used to cry

My inspiration has runned dry