In This Life,As we fall for each other(A Harry Styles Fan Fiction)

Sofia's P.O.V.

Well here l am,London my new home.You guys are probably wondering who l am and why l am here.Well my name ls Sofia Malik,l'm 17 and l moved here because my cousin Zayn Malik said it would be ok for me to move into his flat.Why?.Because l lost my mother and l never knew who my father was.l was born and he wasn't there.My mom was beautiful she looked young even if she was 36,her name was Daniella,she died recently in a car accident.That's why im here in London,l moved all they way from America to England.It was quite a leap.

l was at the airport waiting for someone to pick me up.l saw a sign that said Sofia M. l guess Zayn didn't want people to attack his cousin.'Aren't l lucky'.l went to the person holding the sign.

"Excuse me,are you here to pick up Sofia Malik?"l asked in a whisper.

"How did you know?"he asked.

"lm her"l said.

"Then what are you waiting for,let's go!"he said taking my hand making me run,almost triping and losing my lugage.When we went outside there was alot of paparrazi waiting.

"l could have sworn l saw Harry Styles just a few minutes ago"one said.Harry Styles?...Oh the guy in the same band as Zayn!,funny l only know their names but i've never seen them.

"Who's Harry?"l asked the guy that led me to a car.As we got all of my bags in the trunk he turned around and smiled.Weird...

"Get in the car and l'll tell you"he said.

l did as l was told sitting in the back seats with the stranger.He took of his glasses and jumper revealing a boy with curly hair and the most beautiful green eyes l had ever seen.l quickly looked out the window as he stared at me waiting for my reaction.How was l suppose to react?l don't know him,for all l know l might be getting kidnaped.

"lm Harry Styles"he said.

"Prove it"l said still staring out the window.

"Everyone else in the room can see it,everyone else but you.Baby you light up my world like nobody else,the way that you flip your hair-"

l cut him off"Ok,you convinced me"l said.l loved his voice,it was so different,so unique,l liked it.

He began to smirk."So your Zayn's cousin"he stated.

"Yes"was all l answerd.

"Are you as vain as he is?"he asked still smirking.

"Hum? l don't know what do you think?"l asked anoyed.lm not a vain person,l'm actually the opposite l could care less how l look.

"l guess not"he said smiling.Does he ever stop smiling?.Wait did he just implied something?.

"What's that suppose to mean?"l asked.

"Nothing,you kinda look the non feminen type"he said.

"Are you serious"l asked getting angry.lt's one thing to be called a tomboy wich l kinda was,but it's another thing to be technacly called a boy.

"Your look,it's like a boys look"he stated.l glared at him and looked out of the window.

"So how old are you?"he asked.l ignored him.He's officialy my least favorite person."So you're gonna be that way"he said then sighed.

The car finally came to a stop and l have never been happier.l got out of the car as fast as l could and grabed my lugage.l started walking untill l notice something...wich flat was Zayn's?.l saw Harry walking ahead.He didn't even wait for me.l just began semi runing towards where ever he was going.l had catch up with him and walked by his side in silence.He looked like he had something on his mind."That's Zayn's flat"he said pointing to the left as he finally spoke.