My mind is going insane and not in a good way

HARRY'S P.O.V.

l was going back to Zayn's flat but l just stood infront of the door.

''MY GIRLFRIEND"was all l heard.

l didn't need to see who had spoken.l knew to well who it was.My best mate got the girl that l wanted!.But...l didn't want her.lt killed me to not know what l felt towards Sofia l was so confused,but it angered me to know that she was officialy taken.lf Louis wasn't my bestfriend l would have been planing on how to convice Sofia to dump him.But a side of me wanted to.

My mind is going insane and not in a good way.

A bit of hope swept over me as l heard Sofia ask for me.Maybe she cares.But after that l left.She's mind screwing me.l won't allow such power to some idiot that's dating someone she's known for three days.For Pete's sake Louis could be a rappist or serial killer or even worse...Dr.Heinz Doofenshmirtz.Don't ask why but l think that guy is just creepy.l just want her to be mine!.

Ugh! why do l keep thinking these things how can l want a girl so bad.l don't know her.Maybe Mel is right maybe time doesn't matter when it comes to love.Listen to me lm thinking about love!.Me The Harry Styles,the flirt of the group thinking of love.How insane am l getting?.Sofia Malik what are you doing to me.Why do l want you more than any girl l have ever wanted?.Oh yeah that's right...because she's taken and not only is she taken,she's taken by your best mate.l walked back to Zayn's flat after l realised that for once l was going to do something selfish.

Life can be so cruel and twisted.But then again so was my mind at the moment.

SOFIA'S P.O.V.

"So do you have anymore songs that l've inspired?"Louis asked.l just wacked him with my music sheets on the back of his head.

''Fine l won't ask again"he said putting his hands up as a sign of giving up.

l looked at him funny as he spoke."l never give up!'' he started,"Liam you win"he finished.

We all just started to laugh.

"Really Sof,do you have more songs?"Zayn asked sweetly.

l pinched his cheeks"Of course Zayn"l said smiling until he began to tickle me.

''Zayn stop.Help!,Help!"l yelled between laughs.

"Did someone say help?"Louis asked in a dramatic voice.

"Help!"l yelled again while laughing.

"No need to fear Superman is here!"Louis said as he ripped his shirt open to reveal a superman shirt beneath it.

He quickly grabed Niall and threw him at Zayn.

"What the hell!''Niall shouted as Louis threw him.l just looked at him oddly as he picked me up from the floor.

"Did you just seriously throw Niall at Zayn?"l asked trying not to burst.

"Maybe"he answerd looking like a five year old that got caught grabing a cookie from the cookie jar when he wasn't suppose to.l couldn't help it and l started to laugh harder than before making Niall laugh,than the rest of them started laughing.

"So sing another song"Melissa said after we had all calmed down.

"Nah,l'll sing when Harry shows his face"l said.

Honestly l was worried that maybe l had said something or nothing again.lt felt like he was avoiding me and oddly it hurt.l felt arms around me.l looked up to see Lou.He had manage to make me smile with out even trying.

"l like the way you smile"he said making me blush.

"Aww look Zayn she's blushing again!"Liam shouted.