Intro

Because it is the month of June, this story needs to be told. A story about winning, a story about love, a story about pain, a story about loss, a story about two boys trying to find out who they are only for their everchanging identity making it impossible to get their answer.

why is the month of June so important? It is a month of freedom, awakening. 

What happens in June? Well reader; What doesn't happen in June? There are multiple things great about this month but the most important thing is youth standing up and demanding that the world lets them be the best they can be in whatever they do. It's a month of being the most you, you could have ever been.

This story is about two friends finding themselves in each other. They help each other achieve that great feeling of being at the top of the world. Like getting a high score in your favorite videogame. 

 August William Smith Hampton III, has never known how it felt to be loved. With little to no family and just a handful of friends, Harry often found himself looking for that feeling in all the wrong places. With his yearn for attention and care, he looked for shortcuts and a little burst of that feeling that only lasted for a night. August William gave himself away to the bliss of pleasure hoping he would find someone to stay with, but with his dashing good looks and money, he only found mining fields and disappointment.

August ignored the one thing he looked for all his life, pushing it away at all cost. He didn't want to face the fact that he was playboy man-slut using sex to cover up that he was broken and jealous.