Damn Sound Ninja, Plus Sasuke

I hear Sakura throw something outside after a few good moments of silence. But seeing her expression, I immediatly paid close attention to my senses. "Sakura, whats wrong?" I asked her, grabbing her shoulder. I saw a squirrel scurring away, a... Paper bomb on its back?

I can sense someone around us... They're going to attack. "Sakura... Stay very quiet." I whispered. I slowly take my hand from her shoulder and take out a few kunai knives. One in each hand. "There is somebody watching us. Three people." I whisper to her. She quickly pulls out a kunai, ready for some kind of attack. Even though she's pretty much useless every freaking time we fight.

"Aha. Sound Ninja." I say, stepping out of the little dome. The stone jaw guy smirks at me.

"We're here for Sasuke. But... I could take you, too." He says, flirtatiously. I roll my eyes. Oh here we go again...

"Zaku. Later. " Dosu speaks, growling at me as he was now healed. The long haired girl smirks at me.

"Really Zaku? Is that the kind of girls you're interested in? Weak, ugly, and stupid?" She scoffs.

"Shuddup Kin! You don't know her! She's hot! And smart!" Zaku counters. She glared at him.

"Uh... Zaku I'm presuming?" He nods smirking.

"Two things. One: I'm not going to let you kill Sasuke. Two: hate to break it to you, Cutie, but you don't really know know me either. But thanks for the compliments!" I say emotionlessly. He frowns.

"Fine... I guess I'm going to have to fight you. I don't want to. I won't bang you up to badly, Pretty. Gosh you're just so perfect." He says winking at me. I roll my eyes. Typical, hormone crazed, perverted guys.

He starts to head to the tree where Sasuke is laying, and I jump infront of him, pressing my hands against his chest. I start pushing him back with enough force to throw him back. "Sorry. Can't let you near the Uchiha." I say lowly, growling lightly. He smirks.

"You're hot when you're angry." I roll my eyes. He stands up, Sakura standing next to me. I start advancing towards him, some kunai in my pant's pockets. He stands there smiling at me.

"Really? You're not even going to brace yourself?" I ask annoyed. He smirks.

"Nah. I know I can beat you."

"Cocky much?"

He chuckles. I growl again, lunging towards him, taking the kunais out of my pockets. I throw one at him and keep the other one in my hand, but he quickly deflects my kunai using some kind of tubes in his hands that blow air. The kunai comes flying at me as I grab it in my mouth, flashing him one of my famous canine smiles. He lookes at me in awe but then frowns. I run up to him, trying to cut him. A few minutes we're both panting, a few cuts on us both. He got me a few good ones. A big slash on my shoulder that was still bleeding, small cuts on my thighs and sides. He had a big deep gash on his chest that was surprisingly very nice looking.

He must of had seen me staring... Dammit. He smirkes at me, "Like?" I shake my head trying to snap out of it, but end up chuckling just a little. I stand up shakily, zipping up my jacket fully, and putting the hood on over my eyes. How I use to! I glare at him. He smirks at me, getting into a fighting stance. I quickly turn around to find Kin holding Saku by her hair.

"Your hair. It's so shiny and has so much bounce. Maybe if you bothered with training more than your looks you wouldn't be in this mess!" She scolds, pulling on Sakura's hair. I growl. "Hey Dosu, what about Sasuke?" Kin asks. He looks at Zaku.

"I'll go get him. I'll kill him infront of you both, just for my own fun."

"Good idea, Zaku," Kin praises. He smirks and runs past me. I quickly run afer Zaku, jumping infront of him.