Team Seven.

I appeared sitting next to Tobi, all my clothes back in tact and plastic over my tattoos so they wouldn't be disturbed from the fabric.

"Hey Senpai." he said cutely.

I nodded softly, ruffling his head. I sat there for about thirty minutes, already bored out of my mind.

"Tobster, I think this is the most boring thing I have ever seen." I said emotionlessly and quietly.

But suddenly, I looked into Sasuke's eyes at the wrong time. Just as he was casting a genjutsu.

I slowly opened my eyes a bit, watchin raven fly out from behind Sasuke.

I knew that jutsu...

Itachi slowly formed, staring at Danzo. His orange Sharingan necklace wasn't there, just his silver metal circle one was. I stared at him, my eyes slowly staring to water.

Itachi?..

Why the fuck would Sasuke try to get revenge for his brother, and use him at the same fucking time?!

I slowly started shaking.

"Itachi?" I whispered, my voice a little shaky but still emotionless.

"Oh crap!" Tobi cried.

"Sasuke, move the genjutsu! Minati-senpai is in it! Seeing Itachi will bring bad news to you, and make her heart drop even more!" Tobi snapped in Madara. I couldn't remove my eyes off of Itachi. There he was.

I watched as after a few seconds, the genjutsu was cut off anyways.

I slowly started to shake more, my mind buzzing.

Dammit Sasuke, see what you fucking cause!?!

"Senpai!" Tobi yelled in his Madara voice. I slowly closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down so I don't break out into tears again. I continued to press all my feelings back, no matter how strong they grew.

I slowly opened again, my eyes bored along with my face.

"Minati-senpai?" Tobi asked cutely, his face leaning in close to mine. I just nodded softly staring at Sasuke who was stuck in place from Danzo's curse.

"Sasuke. I swear to god, I ever see that again, I will fucking kill you, and feed you to my cats." I growled, my voice entering his head. Yes, again, they didn't call me miniature Leader for nothing!

Sasuke glanced at me, his face also hard but not emotionless. More pain, anger filled. I was just cold, emotionless, like a rock.

And so, the fight waged on. Blah blah blah, to me it was a boring fight. I didn't have a care for it at all. I didn't give a fuck if Sasuke dies. Or if Karin does. Just let it be over.

I felt not chakra coming, but samurai.

"Tobi, samurai are coming." I spoke softly and emotionlessly.

"Please go take care of them Senpai. I have to stay here and watch over Sasuke." He said softly. I sighed, standing up and brushing my cloak off. My mask was on, all my piercings, everything was intact. Just my new tattoos hurt a bit, but it was easy to brush off.

I disappeared into thin air, appearing out in the forest. I sighed, grabbing my dai shuriken and spinning them quickly on my hands. I threw them out, decapitating all the samurai.

I swear, they have no skill!

I grabbed my dai shuriken that came flying back to me, stuck them on my back in their holder, and disappeared again without doing anything, sitting back next to Tobi.