The ending of Leader.

"Leader, this is just a waste of time! Lets just take him down now!" Konan argued.

"No, Konan. It's okay. He wants to know he can. He'll be dying shortly anyways." Leader spoke softly. I slowly walked away, grabbing my chair and bringing it back over. My black cement chiair. I jumped on it, standing on where you sit and actually sitting on where you lean your back against so I could be more leveled with Leader.

"Minati, i'm going to use a jutsu on you, i'm going to let you see inside my head so you an see up close and personal since you are my daughter." Leader spoke emotionlessly, whispering the word daughter. I nodded slowly.

"Leader i'm seriously sad and scared. I will end up feeling horrible and want to make everything up to you." I spoke softly.

"And what did I tell you? You've already helped make up a small part of it by being my daughter for three years." He said softly. I sat there silent, but slowly nodded. I watched as he mumbled some words and instantly I was sucked into his mind, watching the memory clips of his whole past as he explained it.

I watched his life, learning more about him. How the Hidden Leaf killed his family by accident, not knowing that they were civilians. I saw his mother and father. They cared for him, they risked their lives for him. How the dog that had found him when he was sick turned into their dog, Chibi, and that Yahiko never gave up hope, his dreams turned into Leaders dreams. They stole food to survive,

And then they finally found the Three Legendary Sannin.

I watched as Jiraiya trained them, taught them. How Leader had killed a ninja using his Rinnegan to save Yahiko's life.

And that fateful day of Tanzo, bringing Leader his second greatest pain by killing his best friend. His rolemodel. I watched as he picked up the kunai, but Yahiko ran into it and said that he believed in Leader, he knew that he could do it.

I was slowly released from Leader's mind, my mind returning. I sat there, my eyes were wide open. "Minati?" Konan asked nervously. I slowly swayed back and fourth, and then fell back, off the chair.

"Minati!" Konan cried as she ran up to me, grabbing me before I could slam against the floor.

my face was emotionless, my mouth wide open even though you couldn't tell. My eyes were as wide as they could get, tears streaming out of them.

"Minati, say something!" Konan yelled. I coughed and squeezed my eyes shut, my heart breaking for Leader.

"K-konan, Leader, I am so sorry you had to go through that." I whispered as tears continued to stream down my face.

"Yahiko is a very respectable, kind, caring person Leader. And I know he is proud of both of you." I whispered through my hidden sobs.

"You don't deserve that pain. Either of you. Tanzo.. I wish you never got hurt. Mentally and Physically. Leader, Konan... I'm so sorry." I whispered as I slowly brought my shaky hands to my face, trying to stay a silent and hidden as possible.

"Minati.. Don't cry. Please." Leader spoke weakly, his eyes were soft on me.

"Leader, you never ever deserved that. Konan, neither did you." I whispered as I slowly stood up, dragging myself to my chair and sitting in it, curled into a ball. Images of Leader's memory ran through my head, making me think and analyze it even more.

How could they be treated so cruelly!?

They are the two out of a handful of people that are amazing people!

They don't deserve that! Any of that!

I sobbed into my long sleeves as suddenly, I was pulled out of my chair.