Puppets.

The wind shuriken came flying at us in a good speed.

Leader and I both jumped in sync, dodging it as it expanded wide. Chikishoudou got out, but one of the other Pein's was stuck in the middle. Chikishoudou was thrown to the floor, but she made a summon of a giant bird.

Leader, another Pein, and I fell to the ground smoothly, staring at the Pein stuck in the middle.

Suddenly, the shuriken turned into a dome and expanded, exploding.

Leader and I stared at the disappeared dome and the other Pein that saved another Pein, Chikishoudou was saved.

The bird she had summoned was dodged easily by Naruto.

Hm. Naruto has grown better. I'll give him that.

"Deidara was right. He doesn't listen." Leader said emotionlessly as we both stared at Naruto boredly yet analyzing him.

"He's been like that since he was a kid. Never listens." I said quietly, my voice barely hearable. Leader nodded slowly.

Chikishoudou escaped to the sky, summoning another bird. She attacked Naruto, the bird missing, but now Chikishoudou and Naruto fighting face to face. Naruto used a kunai, as where Chikishoudou used a pipe like we all pretty much did.

"You're slowing down. It means your Sage jutsu power is decreasing." Leader said emotionlessly, still analyzing.

"Did you use up your Sage jutsu chakra with that last jutsu?" Leader asked emotionlessly.

Leader and I were silently watching as one of the frogs blew a strong gust of wind, blowing dirt everywhere.

I narrowed my eyes, focusing on Naruto's decreasing chakra.

Leader, me, and another Pein all stood through the dirt after it blew over.

But Naruto and Chikishoudou were missing.

Leader's face finally showed little emotion.

'Where is he?!' Leader spoke into my mind as Leader's eyes were narrowed, a stern and thinking look on his face.

'They've seemed to... Disappear. I believe they are inside the big frog, fighting so Naruto has no interruptions.' I said a little surprised in his mind. My face wasn't changed, it was still emotionless, bored, and cold.

There were only three of us left, Leader, myself, and one last Pein.

"I sense chakra inside the frog, not just his, but two different ones." I spoke slowly as the big frog opened his mouth, releasing smoke.

Yup.

All the summoned creatures disappeared, proving that Naruto had killed Chikishoudou.

The frog opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out, letting Naruto and the dead body of one of the Pein's out.

Leader's face was still very emotionless, but his eye showed him deep in thought, amazed, confused, and angry.

Naruto looked back at us panting, his toad eyes gone back to his clear ocean blue.

Aha!

Leader's head softly and gently tilted to the side a little, his face no longer holding any emotion that it had little of. It was completely empty.

"You've exhausted your Sage jutsu." Leader said emotionlessly.

I must admit... When Leader tilted his head like that it was sooo frickin cute!

It was like a really sexy puppy! But that's my Itachi.. So maybe a cute puppy. Yea. A cute puppy. Itachi was my sexy puppy.

I babbled on in my head trying to block out any bad ideas and feelings, trying to keep myself occupied so I don't let everything get to me.