8장

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Lucas couldn't believe how unlucky he was.

Choi Minho was standing opposite of him—once again—a threatening look on his face. It was the first day of SM Town's Team Building Activities in Bali and Lucas' Team was consisting of him, Yoo Boyoung, Choi Minho, TVXQ's Changmin and SNSD's Taeyeon.

Their first game was a syllable game so the team members could get to know each other better. And even when playing this, Lucas realized how Minho never stopped staring at him.

And now... the second game hasn't even started but Changmin, as their team leader had teamed up Boyoung and Taeyeon because it was too dangerous for the women to pop balloons with bulky guys like Lucas and Minho.

"What do you mean too dangerous, Sunbae?" Boyoung had asked and Changmin had laughed at her childish question. "We have to pop them with our chests, Boyoungie." Minho had answered and looked at Lucas. "And there is no way you're going to pop a balloon with someone like him. Taeyeon-noona will do it with you." Minho had decided and had then turned around to Lucas. "And as Changmin is our leader it's going to be you and me, Wong Yukhei."

Lucas was acting tough, but he was actually kind of afraid that Minho was going to break him.

Ever since yesterday, Lucas had tried to stay away from Minho but since they were on the same team there was no way he could avoid the older male. Lucas just had to be extra strong today. 

He pouted when the SM employee blew the whistle and the girls of every team started to pop balloons while hugging each other. 

Boyoung was excitedly pressing herself on to Taeyeon, who couldn't stop laughing as this game seemed too stupid to be true. 

In the end, they managed to pop four balloons while the other teams only managed to get one or two down. "Unnie! We did great!" Boyoung smiled brightly and hugged Taeyeon, who ruffled the actress's hair. Lucas watched the two females exchanging cute hugs and playful pushes and he had to admit, that Boyoung didn't look that ugly.

He slowly understood why Renjun had such a fat crush on Yoo Boyoung.

But there was no way that the actress with the bright smile would win his heart. He shook his head and folded the sleeves of his white T-Shirt before walking up to Minho, who had his sleeves folded as well. Both of their biceps were showing and Boyoung gulped. 

"Unnie, is it just me or is Lucas' biceps only a tad bit smaller than Oppa's?" Boyoung leaned towards Taeyeon who was sitting next to her and watched the two muscular boys walk up to each other. "God, sometimes I forget you're still a teenage girl, Boyoungie." Taeyeon laughed and ruffled Boyoungs messy hair once more.

"But yes. It is only a bit smaller." Taeyeon looked at the two boys and then back at Boyoung. She smiled when she saw the excitement in Boyoung's eyes when one of the SM Staff's blew the whistle and Minho and Lucas started popping the balloons that Changmin pressed between their chests.

Not long after the whistle was blown the girls from the other teams were staring at Minho and Lucas. Boyoung could see Haerin and f(x)'s Krystal stare to the boys. Haerin even pointed at Lucas and Boyoung could see her friend sigh. Was Haerin interested in Lucas?

Boyoung continued to look at the other Idols. SNSD's Sunny and Red Velvet's Irene were pointing at Minho and cheering at them, instead of the boys in their team. Much to the disappointment of EXO's Sehun and NCT's Taeil.

The SM Staff blew the whistle once more and Lucas jumped three feet away from Minho, rubbing his chest. His eyes shot upwards to Minho, who had an award-winning smile on his lips. "Did we win?" Minho asked the staff member who was in charge of counting their balloons. 

After a few minutes, the employee shook his head and quietly pointed towards EXO's Chanyeol and NCT's Jaehyun. "They popped two more than you." He quickly said and turned away. Minho's eyes scooted over to Lucas who was still rubbing his chest. It did hurt as Minho was extra rough towards him.

Boyoung and Taeyeon watched the scene unfold in front of them with widened eyes.

"It's all your fault, you lanky and lazy kid!" Minho screamed, his competitive spirit taking over him. His brown eyes were widened and Lucas lifted his arms trying to back away but Minho strutted over to him with big steps. "Minho-ya!" Changmin yelled and even Taeyeon stood up to stop Minho. But Minho was raging.

Boyoung looked at her same aged friend and stood up running towards Lucas and pulling his tall frame behind her body.

The actress knew Minho well enough. She knew he wouldn't hurt her. Even if he was angry and in a rage mode. Minho stopped in his tracks and stared at Boyoung that still held Lucas' wrist, trying to protect him from his anger. He scoffed. "I wouldn't have hurted him, Boyoung." He said calmly, realising the staff members and other Idols looking at him.

Boyoung slowly let go of Lucas and turned around to him.

Lucas gulped. 

Boyoung's hair was messy, a dark strand covering half of her face and her eyes were sparking slightly. "Are you alrigth?" She asked and tilted her head like a puppy, giving him a warm and soft smile. "Y-Yes." He whispered and took a step away from her. Boyoung smiled at him, even brighter than before and stretched out her hand to patted his shoulder. "You did well, popping the balloons." She smiled and turned back to her and Lucas' sunbae's who were watching her with eagle eyes.

Minho and Taeyeon exchanged a look, after they saw Lucas looking back and forth to Boyoung and the ground. 

In this second something changed. And Lucas wasn't sure if he liked it or not.