2장

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"Ah, I'm tired!"

Wong Yukhei, also known as Lucas, walked into the dorm he shared with his bandmates Qian Kun and Kim Jungwoo. "Would you stop whining and get out of the doorway?" Jungwoo spoke and squeezed himself past Lucas broad form to fall down on the couch.

Kun came out of the kitchen and smiled at the two NCT U member. "You worked hard today!" The Chinese lad smiled. "I saw your 'Boss' stage today. Jungwoo looked really cool." The eldest spoke and Lucas let out a high pitch shriek. Jungwoo rolled his eyes before closing them.

"What about me Kun? How did I look?" Lucas wobbled over to the kitchen and looked at Kun with big eyes. "You're always oozing in masculinity and sexiness!" Kun laughed, making the younger Chinese happy. He laughed and hopped over to his bedroom.

The freshly-debuted Idol was always tired after a long day, like today, and loved coming home to Kun-hyung who always welcomed them with so much love it was like coming home to family. Lucas smiled while stripping down his uncomfortable clothes and slipping into his pajamas. (The one Jungwoo always teased him for because it has a teddy bear printed on the chest of the shirt)

Lucas sat down on the bed and grabbed his phone, something he did all day. And normally his lock screen was a picture of him as an NCT Dream member, that and NCTzen had posted on the Internet. But today all he saw was notifications, and especially one was burning its way right into Lucas' heart.

Lucas' eyes widened at the messages Zhong Chenle had sent him and he quickly got up and ran out of the room

Lucas' eyes widened at the messages Zhong Chenle had sent him and he quickly got up and ran out of the room. "Kun-ge! Jungwoo-hyung!" He screamed, his voice jumping three octaves higher than usual. 

"Dear God, what happened?" Jungwoo asked before breaking out in a laugh because of Lucas' stupid shirt. "Leave my Teddy in peace and listen! Kun-ge!" Lucas yelled once more and Kun came out of the kitchen even more annoyed than Jungwoo. "What do you want kid?!" He spoke and Lucas turned his phone around.

"Chenle just dropped the biggest bomb ever! Remember how our Sunbae's went to Hawaii for some Team-Building activities in 2017?" Lucas asked and Kun and Jungwoo nodded. "Apparently NCT2018 is allowed to come to their Team-Building activities this year and they're in Bali!" Lucas yelled and got slapped in the face by a pillow.

Jungwoo sighed. "Stop shouting, I have a headache." He sighed and Lucas pouted. "Hyung! We're going to Bali in a few weeks! Aren't you excited?"

Jungwoo tilted his head for a while and then nodded. "Bali sounds great. But I wonder who of our Sunbae's is going to come this time. I would love to speak to SHINee-sunbaenim or TVXQ-sunbaenim. I really would love to exchange words with Max-hyung." Jungwoo smiled. "Yes, Bali sounds nice." He smiled towards Kun who looked at the two younger boys.

"Yeah, I guess it's nice. But I don't have high-hopes of me tagging along. I didn't even debut properly yet." With these words, Kun turned around and walked back into the kitchen. Lucas pouted and sat down next to Jungwoo. "Siri, show me Bali!" The nineteen-year-old spoke to his cell phone and was soon drooling over pictures of the beautiful island. 

"Hyung, Bali looks like paradise! The water is super blue and clear!" Lucas gasped and Jungwoo leaned over his shoulder and nodded. "It really looks nice. I'm really curious when MC Ari will tell us that we can go there." Jungwoo grinned. "And I really hope that Kun-hyung could go there as well. He deserves it." Jungwoo stood up and ruffled Lucas hair before disappearing into his room. 

Lucas continued to stare at pictures from Bali until he fell asleep that night. He couldn't wait to go to Bali with his members and Sunbae's and have a fantastic time. He remembers how Mark always spoke about Hawaii once he was there last year and he wanted to experience something like that as well.

― 💌 ―

"Bali?" Yoo Boyoung asked and looked at the flyer her Manager had brought into the meeting today. "Yes. SM is having one of their Team-Building Activities once again and since you are pretty new to the family they're inviting you and Haerin to the Workshop as well." Her Manager spoke and Boyoung pushed a dark curl out of her face.

"Isn't it usually for their Idols only?" She asked and her Manager nodded. "It was. But they decided since a lot of actors started coming into the agency to open the Workshop for the Actors as well. Your flight to Bali is scheduled for April the 15th." Her Manager spoke and Boyoung nodded.+

"That's in two weeks," she said and looked through her manager to the calendar that was hanging on the other side of the wall. "Won't that overlap with my pre-recording for 'Hello Counsellor'?" Boyoung asked but her Manager reassured her that it won't overlap as her pre-recording is on the morning of the 15th and the flight late at night of the same day.

"Yeah, yeah. I get it." The actress said and smiled. "Who else except me and Haerin-unnie are coming?" Boyoung asked and her Manager chuckled. "You are not curious, right?" He said with a sarcastic tone in his voice and Boyoung rolled her eyes. "Spill it, Oppa!" She chuckled.

"As far as I know, Choi Minho is coming." Manager-nim started and Boyoung widened her eyes. "Minho-oppa is coming?" Her eyes sparkled and her Manager laughed. "Yes. And NCT 2018 was confirmed as well. I'm not sure if all Red Velvet members are coming since Joy is promoting her Drama as well. But Chanyeol, Sehun, and Suho from EXO are confirmed as well. CBX is busy in Japan at the moment so they pass." Boyoung's manager said a few more names that Boyoung couldn't remember in the end.

"Boyoung, you have to be super secretive about this. It's not been said to all of SM's artists so be careful not to spill your tea like you usually do. If you spill too much information to Artists that aren't going to Bali you get crossed out of the Participants list." Her manager warned her and Boyoung rolled her eyes.

"Who do you think I am? The only people I talk to are you, Oppa, and Haerin-unnie." Boyoung pouted but thought about Bali already. She definitely had to check out pictures of that Island before she went to bed today.