District 7 female- Blackrose54

Name: J Age: 15 Gender: Female District: 7 Hair: Down past shoulders and light brown, one length. Eye colour and facial features: Blue eyes, Y shaped scar on left eyebrow Weapons: Dagger and shotgun with silencer Skills: Clever, thinks too much. Good aim with shot gun can kill food. Siblings: none Family History: parents left her to die because they couldn’t feed her, so she raised herself. Any crushes: A boy she sees in town, she doesn’t know his name and she’s never spoke to him but their eyes lock sometimes and he smiles at her. Height: Medium Weight: Size 8-10 Preferred Clothes: black, camouflage Personality: Sly, cautious, keeps to herself, clever, curious, flirtatious, philosophical. J thinks she’s just another contestant in the games, and she likes to keep herself to herself. She is only entered because she needed tesserae to survive. Her name is in 7 times. The games don't mean anything to her, and all she wants to do is win. She is more than happy to play along in the capitals games and not ask questions. She doesn’t care if she lives or dies. She’s got nothing to lose and nothing to live for, but she’s determined to play.

This character is property of blackrose54 to be used in the tasks set for the 1st writer games by chloebelle23