You seriously want me to believe I'm a werewolf?

Lucia's POV:

"Haha very funny." I told the guys who came to my house earlier. They were trying to sell me this ridiculous story. I'm not an idiot! "Seriously, how much did she pay you to do this?"

"Who paid us to do what?" The so called 'Sam' guy asked puzzled. I was about to answer him when the front door opened.

"Lucia! I hope for your sake that you kept your hands off my man......" Alexis immediately stopped talking when she came into the living room and saw 'our guests' are still here. And of course Alexis being herself had a hamburger in her hand.

"Okay, how much?" I asked her. This stupid prank has her name written all over it.

"If you're referring to how many cups of coffee I had, then 8. And if not, then I have no idea what you're talking about." She took a big, and by big I mean huge bite out of her burger. Totally forgetting her manners. And she didn't have too many to begin with.

"How many did you pay these guys to come tell me a ridiculous story about how I'm a were..." Before I could continue explain to my sister, someone came from behind me and put his hand over my mouth to keep me from saying anything. Everything happened so fast. And my reflexes kicked in and bit the guy's hand.

Hey, don't blame me! Some weirdo guy I just met, claiming to be a werewolf or shape shifter or whatever he calls himself, comes up from behind me and clamped his hand over my mouth. Of course I'm gonna bite. Even Alexis knows not to do that.

"Ow, you bit me!" Sam said rubbing his hand where I bit him. The guys and Alexis just laughed.

"Don't ever do that to her." Lex told him with her mouth still full. "Trust me. I've learned that the hard way."

"You must be Alexis." Sam said to her. "I've heard a lot about you."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" She asked suspicious.

"I'm not really sure." Sam said uncertain.

I cannot believe this. "Oh come on! Don't act like you never met. Seriously Alexis. How much did you pay them and where'd you get the money. You didn't steal from me again, did you?"

"Luc, I seriously have no idea what you're talking about and I definitely do not know who these guys are." Alexis said taking the last bite out of her burger. She can't lie, at all. She sucks at lying. But I got to hand it to her. She's not giving up too easily this time.

Before anyone could say anything else, mom came into the living room right behind Alexis with an apologetic look on her face. "Sorry, I thought you'd be done by now."

"No, it's alright." Dad said to mom, then turned toward Alexis and took out his wallet and handed her $100. "Why don't you go into town for a little bit and do some exploring or maybe go to the beach for a while."

"But I just got back from the movies with mom." Alexis whined like a little kid. "I'm tired."

"Tired?" Mom asked surprised. "Lexy, you slept through the entire movie."

"Did not. I was awake the entire time." Lexy said defensively, but I could tell she was lying. Like I said, she sucks at it.

"Oh yeah?" Mom asked with a smirk. "What was it about?"

"Well...um...there was a car crash at the beginning...and um, a chick and some guy, and...um...there was a hospital with doctors and other hospital-ish stuff in it. And then there was...um..."

Mom just shook her head and sighed. "So much for some mother-daughter bonding time."

"Lexy." Dad said and for once with a serious expression, and held out the money to her.