I'll do that for fun anyway

Lucia's POV:

I'm not scared at all.

I'M FRIGGEN TERRIFIED!! That 'look' Lexy had in her eyes before she ran up the stairs totally freaked me out. She may have turned on the shower, but any fool with super hearing knows she is not taking a shower.

She is planning something. Why did I have to scare her? I'm supposed to be the smart one in the family, how could I make such a dumb move.

"You okay, Luc?" Jacob asked pulling me closer to him. He looked at me in the concerned boyfriend way. "You look really pale."

"She's planning something. Something big. Wait, this is Alexis I'm talking about. She doesn't plan big, she plans huge, massive, ginormous, humongous! She's either gonna scare me to death or drug me and ship me off to some place unknown, she'll do that. I am never gonna pull another prank on her again. Ever!" I groaned and buried my face into Jacob's chest. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Come on, Lexy can't be that scary." Emily laughed, taking a sip of her tea.

"Oh, she can." Mom stated a matter of factly. "In all these 17 years of knowing Alexis, I have never met someone as devious or evil as her. I don't think someone like that exists."

"Someone like who exists?"

I looked up from Jacob's chest to see Lexy in her pj's, sitting down next to Paul and gave me an innocent smile.

But that look in eyes showed everything but innocence. It showed the look a murderer has right before he stabs the person to death.

That's when I felt something crawling down my face and fall into my lap.

That's how I found myself dancing a crazy version of those dances you see Indians do around the fire. Only I'm an Indian trying to get this huge, freaky, fugly, spikey, hairy ass spider off of me. I'm not even sure you can call this thing a spider!

So here I am jumping around like a crazy person while Alexis is laughing her ass off. After a few unnatural dance moves later there was a loud thump indicating the spider fell on the floor with a few screams following.

Not wasting any time I jumped onto the couch I was sitting on before I was so rudely interrupted and saw the screams belonged to Mom, Emily, Kim and surprisingly one even belonged to Embry.

The rest boys/Leah were trying not to laugh and calm the girls/Embry down while Alexis had stopped laughing and was now crawling around on the floor searching for the fugly spider like a crazy person shouting "Peter come back!" and Turbo and Saphira running after her and with that they disappeared into the next room still in full pursuit trying to catch 'the thing'.

"You totally just screamed like a girl!" Jared shouted once everything was quiet, apart from hearing Alexis still calling for Peter. Everyone laughed and made fun of Embry. Poor guy. Well, rather him than me, right?

"Nice dance moves Luc!" Seth managed to choke out through his laughing fit and everyone started laughing even more.

I could feel my face turning bright hot and buried my face into Jacob's chest. He was being a good boyfriend and was trying not to laugh.

But that didn't work out so well for him. So they started making fun of me when luckily Lex came back in the living room with that famous I-didn't-do-anything look on her face.

"Well?" Mom asked finally letting dad help her off the couch where she jumped on with the whole 'the thing' fiasco. "Where is it? Did you find it? But most importantly, What the hell is it?"

She flashed a goofy please-don't-be-mad-at-me-mommy-I-love-you smile and nervously played with her hands.

"Well first of all, has anyone told you that you've got lovely........eyebrows?" She started trying to lighten up the mood, but that wasn't going to well. She sighed dramatically before continuing. "That was Peter. A spider I stole....bought from the zoo a few years back. And...um...I'm sure we'll find him....eventually....hopefully."