Unexpected phone call

Lucia’s POV:

I cannot believe this. I never ever in 845154 years thought that I would be on the phone with my idols.

With the boys that were the reason I voted for X-Factor. The reason the scary judge became my hero. The reason I decided to get Twitter and Tumblr. The reason I became a fangirl in the first place. And also one of the few causes of Alexis turning into a normal teenage girly girl.

I AM ON THE PHONE WITH ONE FRIGGEN DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Hello, love. You still there?” Louis friggen Tomlinson’s voice came through the phone. Best day EVER!!

“Umm…I…You…What?” Oh, real smooth Lucia. The probably think your constipated right now. At least I’m doing better than Alexis.

At least that’s what I thought, until someone *cough* Alexis *cough* came too and tackled me over the couch.

How could she even do that? I’m the werewolf not her. Or at least not yet.

“Gimme my phone back.” Lex snatched the phone out of my hands and tempted to get up but I pushed her back down and tried grabbing the phone back, but the little bitch bit me!

“Ow! Alexis what did mom say about biting me?” For payback I hit her shoulder, which was probably not such a good idea since her shoulder made a weird cracking sound.

“OW!!! Lucia what did mom say about hitting me with your freaky alien strength?” Before anyone could respond we remembered the reason we’re fighting in the first place.

“Shit!” We both cursed at the same time and quickly put the phone on speaker. “Ello.” We both said as innocent as we can.

“Hi. Are you girls alright?” A beautiful concerned Irish accent asked us.

“Yeah I’m fine.” We both answered at the same time again. That’s getting annoying. I guess she was feeling the same way since we were both sending each other that ‘stop that’ look.

“You girls are quite the pranksters, aren’t you?” Liam Payne’s voice teased while a bunch of angelic laughs came from the background.

“Yeah, it took some balls to prank call Simon.” Harry Styles' rocky voice laughed.

“Hey, that was all Kim.” Lex winked in Kim’s direction, who sat still scared stiff.

“You dared me! Next time I’m picking truth.” She managed to choke out which made us all burst out laughing again.

“How did you girls get his number anyway?” a confused Zayn Malik asked.

All five of my favourite boys together talking to us on the phone. AWESOME!

“Well I’m sorta a computer genius. I can hack into anything. Just saying.” Lex bragged buffing her chest out in pride.

“And yet you wonder why everyone thinks your future is behind steel bars?” I joked.

“Oh shut up.” Lex attempted to push me, but once she tried lifting the arm I punched earlier she let out a whimper. “Luc I think you dislocated my shoulder.”

“Okay, hold still.” I said putting my hands on her shoulder but she let out another whimper.

“Luc we can do this later we’re on the phone.” She walked off just like that and sat down on her previous spot.

Well, there’s no way I’m letting her talk to them alone so I joined her, along with the rest of the gang.

“So what are you guys up to?” I managed to ask without a hint of fangirling going on what so ever. I love being able to act.