Ready,Steady, go...

Here is my second story on rikara..it jst came to my mind as a random thought ..i dont know to which level i will be successful in making it...
Jst trying...

So this is different plot...
Their first meet, falling in love, marriage... everything is different..if anyone feel any similarities with any story its quite natural..avoid that..bt the story goes with my mind..
Bt i am apologizing to u all bcz this story will include some or more similar incidents with previous story...
Bt i promise it won't be same ..
I am intentionally penning it bcz i love that..there are some things special only for our rikara ...right...i think u too will love that...
So try to enjoy this...

So let's get a start to the story ..

* Characters are same as in the show..only plot is different..

* Tej and janvi are happy couple..no clashes between them..

* Om and tej have a sweet bonding...

* Pinky is a gud person ..

* Prinyanka is married and not in home..
So not in story...

* Dadi is not in the story..

* Happy family... everyone in love...

* Shivay and anika are lovely married couple...

*Rudy and bhavya are in love and bhavya is ACP as in the show...bhavya is living in oberoi mansion..

* Our hero om is in relationship with ridhima..she is a social worker as in the show... she loves om bt not wholeheartedly..her interest is on oberoi fame ..she always try to keep her wishes in him.. she tried to make him on her way...sometimes he felt irritated..bt don't say anything... Not to hurt her..he is so adjsting in his relationship..sometime he share it with his brothers...he is being in relationship bcz he thinks every relationship will face all these hurdles and he have to be in love with her...he thinks he love her and his love was sincere..so he didn't rethink over the relationship...

Family actually don't like ridhima bcz they felt she is not match for him and dont like her character...bt they don't want to go against wish of om..so they didn't express their feelings abt her to him not to hurt him..

I am intentionally not mentioning abt our heroine...
Keep waiting to know abt her... ..