helpless

Hinata watched helplessly as everything she loved burned in front of her very eyes. Where she stood was now the only spot that was not filled with dead or dieing bodies. Everywhere she looked, a loved one was dead or calling for her help. But she couldn't do anything but search frantically for the one she truly wanted to make sure was ok. Gaara. 

Hinata cranned her neck as she stood there, not wanting to step on anyone or anything, but she just couldn't find him. She started to panic. Hinata knew she couldn't do anything but she sure as hell was gonna try. 

Finally mustering up her courage she stepped on the first body and heard a moan. She clenched her eyes shut and continued. Another step.

Another moan.  It was tearing her apart but she knew if she stopped now she would never find him.

Another step. Another moan. "Gaara!"she called out, "Gaara!" 

Another step. Another moan. "H-hinata," she heard a familiar voice. Below her laid her team member, Kiba. 

She mouth formed a small o and no sound came out as she bent low and clutched him to her chest. "H-hinata...I-I'm in love w-with you. I-I couldn't h-help it. P-please forgive me," he stumbled through his words. She looked down at his bloodied face. The light was barely shining in his eyes as he spoke, blood trickling down from his lips. 

Hinata's lip trembled as she murmured an, "It's fine. Kiba." Tears poured down her face and on to his. Kiba smiled as he whispered, "Thank you," and the light faded from his eyes. 

Hinata heard a howl and turned to see Akamaru laying faithfully down at his master's feet. Hinata turned to finnish finding Gaara. 

She hoped like hell she wouldn't find another friend, dieing. Hoping like hell she found Gaara. 

___________

This is as good as it gets right now im mourning my baby just died. (He was a duck) 

and i felt like killing someone and kiba came to mind first. sorry. good bye im going to camp and i truthfully hope that i feel better after that