Time for an incest pairing!! guess who??

Hinata sat alone in her room, tears pooring down her delicate white cheeks. Her father had degraded her once again for her skills not being up to his standards. It was like to him she was nothing more than a mere dog. One for him to yell at and kick around. Yes, that's  right he had kicked her in the stomach after slapping her to the floor. 

Hinata clenched her fist remembering how she had begged him to stop. This had only provoked him to punch her in the face. Not hard enough to leave a bruise, but enough for her to have a big red spot on her face. The punch left her breathless and dazed. "You're a worthless piece of filth not worthy of the Hyuuga name," he had screamed, blood veins popping out of his neck. Hinata coward against the floor, body shaking hard, awaiting the next blow she knew was to come. 

But the punch never came. Hinata dared to peek up at her father who was just staring at the door. Hinata glanced in the same direction to see Neji there. Peeking back at Hishi, she noticed a smile slowly start to form on his mouth. "Ah, Neji my  boy! Come! Come, and beat the useless out of my daughter so that I can go take a bath," he said with his arms wide open. Almost as if he were proud to say that about his eldest.  Neji nodded and proceeded towards Hinata as Hishi left the room. 

Neji raised his hand and slapped Hinata, pushing her further towards the ground, and then awoke his blood line limit. He quickly looked around and then turned it off. "Hinata are you ok? Did I hurt you?" Neji's worry shone through. Hinata couldn't even speak. Suddenly she buried her head deep in Neji's neck and cried. 

Neji being Neji didn't know what to do or say, so he just panted her back and whispered that it would be ok. Hinata just wouldn't calm down though. 

Neji started to freak out. He thought Hinata might be in deep pain just from him patting her on the back. "Hinata let's meet in your room tonight so that we can talk and maybe you won't be in so much pain, ok?" Neji whispered in her ear. Hinata stood wiping tears from her cheeks and nodded. "See you then Neji-nii-san."

So that was how she ended up here, waiting on her cousin. Wondering what he would say. She knew he cared alot for her and she sometimes wondered if maybe he loved her more than just a cousin? Perhaps, but she could never be sure with Neji. She knew however that she loved him more than just a cousin. 

That is right. Hinata Hyuuga was NOT in love with Naruto. She was in love with her cousin and would do anything for him. She loved him so much in fact that she had pretended to be in love with Naruto so that no one would know and call him a monster for loving a girl who could not be with him. They were family after all! People would call them disgusting and say that the Hyuuga clan was growing week for allowing cousins to marry! She knew Neji would never allow this disgrace to settle upon the Hyuuga house hold.

And that thought settled into more tears. 

A knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts. "Come in," she called, already knowing who would come in her room this late at night.

Something wasn't right about Neji though. She could tell as he approached her bed. He smelled as if he had been drinking and walked as if he was drunk. "Neji, what's wrong? Have you been drinking?" she asked worriedly. Neji never drank. EVER. Something like this was just not him. Not to mention she had no clue where he had got the liquor. He was to young by about a year and no bar would serve him. 

Instead of answering her though, he stumbled to her bed and pressed his body on top of hers, "Hinata there is something I need to tell you." She suddenly got very scared as his lips approached hers. 

She wasn't stupid she knew what was coming, and she wasn't scared of him hurting her. It was more she was scared of what would happen if someone saw them. Would they kill Neji? But all these thoughts creased as he gave her a sloppy kiss on the lips, that involved alot of misguided togue work and even some sweaty groping. 

Before they could go any further, the door slammed open and in came Hinata's father. He didn't look very happy. In fact he immediately grabbed Neji and willed the curse mark to activate. Then he threw Neji to the floor and looked at the horrified Hinata who had not moved. Her hand still frozen at her sides. "I'll come back for you later and when I do be prepared to die you disgusting piece of filth." With that he left not bothering to turn the seal that was frying his only nephew's brain. 

As the door sung close, Hinata jumped off the bed to her new lover's side. "Neji!" she called out,"Neji." Freash tears poored down her face as she buried her head into his chest. His hand came up to lay against the back of her head and stroked her hair. 

"I love you my sweet sunrise," were his last words before he went still. 

That night Hinata packed her bags and ran from the Hyuuga household, never to return. But before she left, she sat fire to her father's bedroom, careful to make sure the fire would go out after Hishi's chakra was gone and that it would only burn his room. Not her little sister's room. "See ya jackass," she said as she turned around and didn't look back. 

 ___________________________

Whelp that was unexpected. sorry for that guys -snbeard