Naruhina

Note. This is right after Naruto comes back from training for 2 years. I also changed the story line a little so please just bare with me ok? if you dont understand it just comment and ill explain. **requested by @OfmiceandNaruto (im sorry if i spelled that wrong :P )

____________________________________________________________________________

Naruto walked around the village hidden in the leaves, trying to find Sakura. They were supposed to report for a mission briefing in an hour and he still couldn't find her. Where the hell is she? Maybe the ramen stand. And if I can't find her there, I'll just have to get some ramen to go. He smiled a little as he rounded the corner to his favorite place.

Huh? Someone else is here?

Sitting in one of the booths was a raven haired beauty. Is that who I think it is? The girl from the waterfall? Naruto thought to himself. He hadn't thought of that girl since he was 13. She had longer hair then he remember, and a Cuvier figure, but it was defiantly her.His stomach flipped. What's she doing here?

He wanted a closer look so he chose a seat next to her. "Hello," he said as loud as he dared. The girl looked at him. She had the white eyes of a Hyuuga. A Hyuuga? He had to do a double take.

"H-hello. N-naruto-kun," a bell like voice rang out. Hinata. Now his stomach felt as if it would never stop tingling and his heart was squeezing in his chest.

She was beautiful. There was no denying it. She made his heart stop and then start running a mile a minute. She made him feel as if he could do anything. She always had, but now it was different.

Naruto was starting to get confused. Hinata was making him fell helpless, like he couldn't control his emotions. He shook his head. "So HInata. Have you seen Sakura? I've been looking for her and can't find her."

Hinata shook her head, "N-no. H-have you s-seen K-kiba-kun? H-he was supposed to t-take me on a d-date."

Naruto suddenly felt very angry. Kiba? Is she dating him? What the hell does he have that I don't? Naruto caught himself feeling very jealous. What the hell?! Why the fuck am i suddenly Jealous of Kiba? I'm I going crazy?

They say if you speak of the devil, the devil shall appear. Well in this case speak of the kiba and the Kiba will appear. And so it was.

Kiba lifted up the curtain, "Hinata!!" She turned around and and smiled. She looked absolutly stunning. "Kiba!" she called out without her usual stutter. 

Naruto caught himself wondering why? Why was he feeling like this? She was suppposed to be a just a friend. Suddenly he noticed what Kiba had that he didn't. Her. 

Kiba had the girl he couldn't take his eyes off. Kiba had Hinata. 

-------------------------------------------

That night Naruto found himself up, staring at his ceiling. He just couldn't take his mind off of Hinata. Her blush. Her smile. Hell, even her stuttering was starting to sound cute to him. 

He was starting to get a wierd feeling in his stomach. What is wrong with me? Is this true love? Or is it me just being horny? No I will not think of Hinata like that!!! 

He was having a hard time tryng not think of her like that. Her breasts. Her curves. Her butt. It was all to much for him, suddenly he was having issues down below. Great. I am thinking of her like that. I need sleep. 

___-----____________________-----____________----__________-----------___________-------

                                                                    THE NEXT DAY

The next day, Naruto woke up and immediatly wanted to see HInata. That was way out of character for Naruto. Noramally, he wanted his faviorite food first thing in the morning. 

Getting up and dressed, Naruto ran out the door. He started to look for his beautiful white eyed girl. Correction, he thought bitterly, Kiba's beautiful white eyed girl. He couldn't over that. 

Why Kiba? Why not Him?

Naruto was starting to get lost in thought. So much so that he didn't notice the girl in front of him until it was too late. 

"Oh H-hinata," Naruto stuttered out before he noticed the boy she was hanging on too. Kiba. 

"H-hello Naruto-chan." Chan? what the hell? He looked at her. Suddenly he couldn't stop his self. 

He kissed her. (and it wasn't innocent if you know what i mean ;) )

____________________________________________________________________________

im soo sorry yeah it sucked big time :'( please forgive me