Shikamaru and the annoying woman

Shikamaru lay on the top of the academy, staring up at the clouds. It was his birthday and his one wish was to be alone for the rest of the day. Yet, an annoying sand shinobi didn't catch the memo.  At the moment they were doing some very dirty things. 

*FLASH BACK*

Temari of the sand walk down the street. She was looking for a certain lazy ninja. It was his birthday and all she wanted was to surprise him She was going to confess her feelings to him today . and to tell him that she had retired as a shinobi to be with him. Today is the day, she thought determinedly, pounding a fist into the palm of her other hand. 

Temari knew exactly where Shikamaru would be. It didn't take a Nara to know that he would be sitting on top of the academy, watching the clouds. She knew how lazy he was, that's why she had a plan. And he wouldn't have to do anything for the plan to succeed. She just knew this plan would work. 

Making her way to the academy, she past the flower shop and noticed Ino wasn't there. How weird, she thought. Although she didn't think about it much until she got to the academy. There she started to notice just how quiet everything really was. This isn't right. But she made her way to the roof anyways. 

Temari stood in front of the double doors, building her strength. The strength that Shikamaru always seemed to make her lose. She took a deep breath and stepped tho the doors. 

What she seen almost killed her. 

There, standing in front or her was Shikamaru with Ino. They were connected at the waist and seemed to be having sex. Temari didn't stick around long enough to figure out what they were doing. 

Though if she had she probably would have noticed that Ino was in the mind switch jutsu and her body wasn't even consious. In fact she would have noticed shikamaru was on top. Something most lazy people would find "too troublesome." 

But of course she wasn't so when Ino released the jutsu, Shikamaru had no clue that Temari had seen what Ino had done. That is until Ino bothered to tell him. When she did he swore he would have his revenge and took off running to find the annoying woman. The one that he was in love with. Worst fucking day ever.

Shikamaru knew excatly where she would be. The gates. She would be leaving. Gawd don't let her go. He needed to kiss her one time before she left for who knows how long. Even if she did hit him, it wouldn't stop him.

*ten minutes later*

Shikamaru arrived at the main gates just in time. Temari was just starting to walk away. 

Look on her face, he thought. It was so hurt. You could see it even though she was hiding it. You could tell if you just looked past the mask she put up. 

Shikamaru jumped from the roof that he had been running on. "Temari!" 

She turned to face him. Her face instantly hardened. "Nara." 

"Temari I love you. Please understand-" He was cut off by her mouth on his. "I understand," she whispered against his lips.