Trapped Sasuke Sakura

Sakura had gotten trapped by Sasuke's team Taka. She had been part of the intel unit. The unit that was supposed to be recovering intel on Taka. That was until she had made the mistake of stepping on a stick and breaking it. It had resulted in an all out battle between the two teams. Sakura had gotten stabbed twice in vital areas trying to save Naruto and his girlfriend Hinata. 

Her only thoughts at the time were, They are getting married. They can't get hurt before the wedding. At the same time as these thoughts she felt Sasuke's sword pierce her adobmen. He then pulled it out and stuck it back it. 

Sakura ordered everyone to fall back. To leave her. She would be fine. Of course Naruto protested loudly and Sakura had to remind him of his soon-to-be bride. He couldn't get hurt before the big day. So Naruto reluctantly left, with Hinata by his side.  As Sakura looked at her friends leave, she felt someone gently left her up. With her last moment of consciousness, she looked up to see the stone cold Sasuke Uchiha smirking down at her. Sakura suddenly had a very bad feeling. 

''''''''''''''''''

Sakura woke up with a pounding headache. She went to left up her hand to heal her head, but she didn't get her hand very far. A chain had been attached to her wrists. Same for her ankles. Sakura started to panick. Where the fuck was she? What the hell had happened. 

And that's when she started to remember. She grasped and jerked her head forward to see if she had been taken care of, or if infection had started to take over. But what she saw she had not been prepared for.  

Her hair had grown a full  6 inches. Well past her breasts. She didn't have any clothes on. And her private area had been taken care of. (Shaving, wiping, etc.) 

She seemed to have been perfectly taken care of. Everything, besides hair, was excatly the same. She started to put her medical skills to work. Trying to look for any signs her body had been touched or harmed in anyway since she had been out. She figured she had been out for a year, since her hair had grown about six inches in length. 

She soon got caught up in her own thoughts and didn't realize someone else was in the room with her. This someone being having been there the entire time she had been out. No, he had not been the one to shave her or even wipe her after she went to the bathroom on herself. That was karin. No he had been the one to watch her and feed her. He had been the one to take her clothes off. 

And right now, her being up was turning him on. Far more than she would ever know. And if it were up to him, she would never know. 

Even though that's what he wanted, he knew he would have to tell her why he had chosen to keep her alive. He just didn't know how too. 

"Sasuke," a very surpised voice called out. When the boy came back into focus, he realized the warmth in his voice had been his imagination. She was in fact very cold looking and was giving HIM the Uchiha glare. Yes, this Haruno was giving an Uchiha the famous glare. What the hell?! What was this world coming too?

"Sakura," Sasuke whispered, barely loud enough for her to hear. But she heard it all the same. She could hear the lust in his voice. Sakura could feel the need coming off him. And it made her shiver, knowing that this is what she sercertly wanted. For as long as she could remember, Sasuke taking her virginity had been all she wanted. So she could have a one-up on Ino. 

But now she didn't know if that was really what she wanted. And Sasuke could feel the nervousness rolling off her in waves. He smirked and walked a little closer to her. She started to wiggle around, trying to get a little distance between her naked body and Sasuke's. But no matter how many times, she jerked on the chains with her monsterous strengh, the chains just wouldn't give. 

The frustration buliding as Sasuke started to lean over her showed in her eyes. Sasuke started to press his lips to hers and she just gave up and decided to enjoy this while it lasted. Sakura heard fabric hit the floor and knew what Sasuke was planning. 

Suddenly, Sasuke was on top of her, his mouth deepening the kiss as his hands traveled over her body. Their tongues fought for dominance, but Sasuke's won because he squeezed her breast, making her grasp.

As soon as he won, he pulled back and said "Do you want to do this? Or do you want to leave?" 

"Unlock the chains and we'll find out won't we?" She replied. 

Sasuke pulled out a key from his discarded pants on the floor and unlocked the chains. Once she was free she wrapped her arms around Sasuke's neck and pulled her legs out from underneath him. She sat on her knees to get a little taller and kissed him full on the mouth and pressed her bare chest to his. He moaned a little when she let her hands travel down to his member and stroke it once. 

Sakura pushed Sasuke down on the table and let her mouth travel from his lips, down his chest, and onto the top of his pre-cum soaked tip. She grabbed the base and held it still as she licked the pre-cum off of the shaft. Her eyes never leaving his as she did this. Sakura could tell that he was holding back a moan and wanted to hear it. So she put his entire shaft into her mouth and let her head bob up and down. 

Suddenly Sasuke left out a deafening moan and called out Sakura's name. His hands found their way to her hair. She pulled back when she felt his member swell a little and just stroked it until he came.

Sasuke panted a little and flipped the girl onto her back. His lips found her breast and licked the nipple. Sakura sucked in a breath and Sasuke smirked. He closed his lips around her nipple and sucked. His hands found their way to her other places. One pressing firmly against her other breast and the other playing with her clit. Sakura started to call out his name as her arms wrapped around his neck. 

Sasuke pulled back and pressed his member against her entrance, asking premission to deflower her. She nodded and he plunged into her. She screamed and  let a few tears out. Sasuke whispered sweet words of comfort and moved slowly allowing her to adjust to his penis. Finally Sakura started to get used to it and told him to speed up. 

With her allowing him too, he started to pound her. Hitting into her hard enought that Sakura's breasts were bouncing up and down. She screamed and moaned and felt a small knot bulid up in her stomach. 

But before she could release this feeling Sasuke flipped her up so she would be on top. "Ride me," he ordered. Sakura blushed and slowly started to move herself up and down. Sasuke, feeling as though she was not moving fast enough, grabbed her waist and made her move faster, until he felt her tense up around him. "Cum with me, Sasuke!" she shouted. 

He did as she ordered and let out his load. Straight into her tight little pussy, hoping this would get her pregant. 

Getting off him, she stood and walked out the door while he was too weak to go after her. "Damn she's smart," he thought.