six - worst

Dear hope,

I was getting worst everyday and you weren't coming to check on me or annoy me like you used to so I decided to check on you at your apartment and when I did, two men were moving out your furniture and I asked why and they asked who I was and I said: "I live right here" and pointed at my apartment door and they didn't say anything after that but just shooked their head and looked at me like I was insane, but truly I was getting insane, I was never sane and now that you're were not there, I was getting more.

I never understood the meaning of love, but I felt it, I felt something when I was with you and I'd like to think it was love and nothing else.

The next day, I went to the park right by our apartments, and I saw all these lovers just sitting by eachother and laughing and smiling at eachother and then I thought,
I thought; you should be next to me.
I thought; maybe this is why it hurts, because its real, whatever I felt for you.

I sat by the big tree and I closed my eyes just to relax a bit because it was just a perfect day, not as perfect as it would've been if you were here though but when I opened my eyes and stared into the distance, my heartbeat stopped for a couple of seconds because I swear I saw you and your hair and your smile from the distance it felt as is you were smiling at me and oh god, I almost died.

Love,
Noel

Omg i'm so sorry if I kept you waiting, rly rly sorry!

It's just that i'm moving to another country literally at the end of this month and I have a lot going on you know!

But i'll try to update as fast as I can because I love writing this story and love reading your COMMENTS !

and don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT and ily all! :)