Epilogue - realization

Dear hope,

It was that time of the night again, 3:06am to be precise, when the realization hit me like a hurricane that you were never coming back, that what my phsyciatrist told me 4 months ago was true and I created you.

I thought that if everyday you'd be my wish for when the clock striked 11:11, you'd come for me, that I'd find you but it never happened. You never came back. And you were just my hallucination, someone I created to get away from everything.

I wanted to feel loved, to love someone, I was so obsessed with the word love when I didn't know its meaning, so I made you because I wanted to feel what everyone else was feeling. To feel the rush coming through my veins.

I was getting better, day by day, I was trying to forget about you and I got out of my apartment more, nobody moved into the apartment next to mine. I got out and breathed in the fresh air, got an anchor tattoo, because you were my anchor, you pulled me out while I was drowning, you saved me, from myself. I started eating, running, eating more, loving the air, inhaling, exhaling, talking about art, making art, reading, writing, selling my writing, running down the street, jogging with a stranger, dancing in the rain, having a late night walk, having breakfast with someone, giving money to the hopeless, but most of all, I started being happy, I started loving the things around me.

So, on a Saturday morning, when there was a knock on my door, I opened the door and I saw you.

"Hey, I'm Hope and I just moved in the apartment right next to yours." You had said.

I knew I wasn't dreaming, or just picturing you there, it was real, you were real, and most of all, I wasn't being tricked.

Love,

Noel

OMG ITS OVER! COMPLETED!!! I WANTED TO UPDATE FOR SO LONG BUT I DIDN't GET A CHANCE TO!

SO now tjis is completed, im so happy, I didn't even want to end this but I have a lot of other ideas to write stories on

I love you all and thank you sSO SO much for reading, voting or commenting on this and yeaaaa!