two - hope

Dear unknown,

Today, you knocked on my door in the morning and I thought it was the pizza guy delivering the pizza I ordered last night but I opened the door to saw you standing right infront of it, grinning at me like a small child that wants to ask their mom to buy them their favorite candy from the store.

I couldn't comprehend what it is that I felt for you since the first time I saw you but I didn't want to anyways.

Your hair was perfectly in a bun, and your eyes were shining like how the stars shine under the black night sky and I wanted to kiss you right then and there, nothng else but just to feel your lips on mine but then I remembered that I'm nothing else but a stupid coward and you were so much more and you looked live heaven and I left like hell.

"Hope" you said, and at first, I thought you wanted to give me hope that everything will be alright but then you uttered, "My name is Hope" and I wanted nothing else but to ask you why is someone so beautiful, so breathtaking is named hope because hope is so fake and that I don't think we ever get what we hope for but we get what we deserve and I certainly didn't deserve you.

I invited you in and we talked about stupid stuff and I learned so much about you that day and I wanted you to babble about stuff all day because you sounded like an angel and when you were leaving, I got the urge to kiss you again but I stopped myself from it by closing my eyes and then I took a deep breath.

So when I opened my eyes again, you were gone and I was sitting on my couch watching The Simpsons.

Love,

Noel

I'm loving this already and omg it would mean a lot if you guys would comment and vote! :)