Darkness and Lightness- Chapter 13- "He's Real"

Well, this chapter's for you Genevieve, because you are creepy. ;) And it's a sexy chapter. For you. ;)

Here I go! :) And I would like to mention that the first section will be a sexy section, so skip it if you want to. And happy birthday to xXwritersxxmindXx! :)

- - - - - - -

Felix's POV

As I pulled her into my room, Delia continued squealing until I plopped her onto the bed, sliding off both of our shoes, and my socks. I suddenly crashed my lips to hers in a rough kiss.

I stopped her lightly with my hands, then asked her. "Are you sure you want this, angel?"

"Okay," I whispered. "Whatever you want, love."

- - - - - - -

Delia's POV

After we finished, I laid on top of Felix, feeling his chest rising and falling as he fell asleep quickly after with his arms wrapped around me. I felt content for once, and beautiful. Beautiful for the first time in a long time. 

I pressed my head against his chest, hearing his steady heartbeat and realizing that Felix was real. Felix- in all his sweet, perfect glory- was real. He was mine, and I was going to marry him soon. He had been my first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first love, my first time, and soon, my first husband.  Hopefully my last, I thought, smiling, as I kissed his shoulders, giggling.

He opened his eyes slowly, and lifted his head. "Hey there, angel," he said groggily. "Something wrong?" he asked me.

"No," I said, grinning like an idiot. "Just happy."

Felix chuckled, twirling my hair and kissing my forehead happily.

"Well that's good."

- - - - - - -

"UGH!" I yelled, laying on the sofa and being frustrated.

"What?" Felix asked, setting up the coffee machine and seeming concerned.

"My college. The one I was accepted to?"

"Yeah?" he replied, grimacing.

"It's in New York," I said, looking at my shoes. "I have to move. To New York."

His eyes opened wide, then he said, seeming like he was in a daze, "I have to go to my senior year at CSU though..."

I nodded, my eyes welling up with tears. "I know..."

He sat down on the couch, holding his head in his hands. "I could maybe transfer my credit to a school in New York, but I don't really know, I'm not sure... I'm gonna have to visit a few universities and see what they'll say, but we can hope, right?"

I shrugged, wiping my eyes and smiling weakly.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "It's okay, Delia. I just have to go check out some colleges."

- - - - - -

Felix's POV

"Hello sir, this is Felix Way? I called earlier? I want to transfer my credits from CSU to New York University- Steinhardt for my senior year. Is that possible?" I asked.

A droning female voice responded with, "Yes, it is, Mr. Way. But you have to come give us your transcripts and give an interview. It's just campus procedure."

I smiled, and replied, "Of course! I can be there today, if you want!"

Then I slammed down the phone before she could respond and started packing my bags, full of transcripts and clothes. 

- - - - - - -

I hopped on a plane that afternoon with Delia, and flew to New York.

When we reached the university, I ran into the office to hand in my transcripts. I gave them to the aide and looked up at her face. OH SHIT, I thought.

"What the hell are you doing here, Sam?" I asked the aide, pissed.

Sam purred happily, and replied, "Oh, just getting an education. What about you, sexy?"

I shook my head, and hissed at her, "I'm engaged. Stay the hell away from me. You were JUST A FLING. Get it? A summer bang-and-dump. Got it?"

Sam's face turned into one of disgust, and she scrunched up her nose, replying with a simple, "I guess that's why I took your virginity right?"

"Don't bring that up, bitch," I hissed again.

The door suddenly opened, and Sam pulled me against the wall, pressing her lips to mine. I tried to push her away, but it was too late. I saw Delia's converse make a dead stop in the doorway.

Suddenly the shoes turned and ran down the hallway, the squeaking getting quieter and quieter as Delia ran away.

I pushed Sam off of me and sprinted down the hallway, trying to catch up with Delia.

Then I saw a glint on the floor and stopped.

It was a platinum band, with emerald and diamond.

Delia's engagement ring.

- - - - - - -

Hey everyone! Welcome back! I updated for everyone! :) Comment PLEASE! or fan or vote OR all three. ;) Thanks! :) Over there is a picture of Sam. ----> That whore. I hate Jennifer Lawrence. -_- XD PLOT TWIST BTW. :D