Darkness and Lightness- Chapter 8- "Like What You See?"

Hey everyone! I'm super excited for this chapter! So here I go!

- - - - - - -

Delia's POV

When I woke up in Felix's arms again, it was 9 AM in the morning, everyone was gone except for me and Felix, and I felt content. At ease. It was something I hadn't felt in a long time, and it was damn near perfect. It was May 21st. Eleven days until my graduation from senior year and three days from my eighteenth birthday.

I poked Felix's face until he woke up, and although he was clearly grumpy, I asked him, "When do you graduate?"

He covered his face and rubbed his eyes, grumbling something along the lines of, "You woke me up to ask me that?" 

I nodded and continued to poke him, then giggled when he grabbed my hands and held them so I would stop poking him. "I graduate from my junior year eleven days from now. My birthday is in a week."

I leaned over and whispered flirtily in his ear, "I turn eighteen in three days. No excuses after that, Felix." His eyes opened wide and he blushed, clearly embarassed.

I smirked at his reaction and leaned in for a kiss, which Felix would've gladly accepted. Except for the fact that when I was a centimeter away from his lips, I pulled away, ran into the bathroom, and locked the door behind me while I hid in the tub, giggling like a schoolgirl.

 I heard him groan, then I heard stomping footsteps to the door, and a little bit of banging. Then it stopped. Suddenly the door flew open, and a bobby pin fell from Felix's hand.

I shrieked, and Felix yelled out, in a deep comedic voice, "HULK SMASH!!" I went into hysterics at that, and he jumped into the tub where I was and got on top of me. My face turned bright red as I realized all he had on was a pair of boxers. He smirked, then began to move closer to my ear.

"Rule number one," Felix whispered sexily, "never run away."

Then he leaned in and kissed me gently, then I fought him off and turned on the shower to the cold setting. As the icy water pelted Felix, his hair began to drip on my face and his boxers got soaked. 

He laughed, then said good-naturedly, "This plan may have backfired on you. Now my boxers are so wet, I might just have to take them off." I froze in my place as I watched him climb out of the tub, stick his thumbs in the waistband of his boxers, and begin to pull them down slowly.

Then I shrieked, "NONONONONONONON DON'T!!! I'll do anything you want, just... I don't want to see.... it. Yet."

He began to laugh even louder, a rumbly, happy sound. Then he moved back onto me and kissed my neck up to my jawline, then moved to my face and began to kiss it everywhere. "Anything?" he growled.

"Yeah... anything..." I replied, nervous.

He smirked and kissed up my neck again. "I'm holding you to that," he declared.

**** WARNING

I nodded, then let out a quiet, hushed moan. Felix shivered at the sound, then nipped at my neck and I released a louder moan, running my fingers through his wet black hair. I leaned in and pressed my lips gently against his, and he roamed his hands all over my body, groaning against my lips when I rubbed his back.

He moved his hands down and rubbed the tops of my thighs gently, then moved them up to under my shirt, lingering underneath my chest, then brushing them across my stomach. As he leaned in and kissed my neck lightly, I smiled, then ruined the moment and said, "I'm hungry."

Felix suddenly pushed me out of the shower, laughing. "Then get out, woman!" he yelled, "I have to shower anyways!"

I giggled and walked out. "Fine," I said, smiling. "Breakfast time for me, then."

**** WARNING OVER

I walked downstairs and grudgingly ate my breakfast of yogurt with granola, putting the calories out of my mind and focusing on Felix.

After I ate I heard the shower get turned off, so I figured I could go back up to my room. I wandered up the stairs and walked into my room. Then I saw him.

Felix was standing there, digging through a drawer for some underwear. He stood up and I saw him in all his glory.

My eyes traveled him up and down, and I saw him in his entirety. His arms were sculpted and firm, with muscles that rippled when he moved. He had a six-pack and his legs were long and lean. I tried to keep my eyes away from where they wanted to travel, so I strayed my eyes to his stomach again and I saw a scar the shape of a half of a heart. Felix began to laugh and he winked. "Like what you see, Delia?"

I turned bright red and turned away. "No..."

- - - - - - - 

Hey everyone! Well here's a chapter... I don't know if I'm gonna be updating daily as much, but I'll try, I promise. Thanks to Crystalloves for fanning! <3 Thanks for reading! :) And over there is Delia again! ---->