Darkness and Lightness- Chapter 4- "Dreams"

Hey everyone! I was typing up the third chapter when Wattpad had its huge outage yesterday, so tha’t why they’re a little late.!  If anyone fanned me while my Wattpad was broken (I’m typing this on Microsoft Word and copying and pasting it in) I promise I will thank you in a soon chapter! <3 So fan, vote, etc, because I really am trying to enter the Watty Awards! Thanks! And by the way, thank you Ashuhhlyn for fanning me! <3

 - - - - - - -

 Delia’s POV

 After forcing down my meal, I looked at a hospital schedule and realized that I had a free couple hours now, and I walked back to my room. They had installed a camera in my room now.

 I silently cursed myself for telling Mr. Conti about my disorder. If I hadn’t said anything this wouldn’t have to happen. I couldn’t exercise, I didn’t want to do any recreational activities, and I didn’t need a shower until tonight, so I decided to just take a nap.

 I laid down on my bed and covered up with the white down comforter, then drifted off to sleep.

 - - - - - - -

 “Hey, my love,” a deep, husky voice said. My body shook with the sense that something about it was eerily familiar, and the voice gave me butterflies. He was from the dream last night. Suddenly the nameless, faceless boy wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up off the ground, hugging me and kissing my forehead. “I love you so much, Delia,” he said quietly.

 I don’t know what it was about him, but something inside of me forced it out. “I love you too, Felix,” I say. Felix? His name is Felix. Then I see his face for the first time.

 He was gorgeous. He- I mean Felix- had piercing icy blue eyes and a chin length, black-as-night, razored haircut, and his skin was pale and clear of any imperfections. But his eyes… They stared into my soul as if he knew everything about me.

 How did this thing love me, even if it was just a dream? How could someone so perfect love me?

 Felix pulled me onto his lap, and suddenly, it seemed as if I took control of my dream. “Who are you, Felix?”

 He smirked and replied, “I’m Felix. You answered your own question, angel.”

 “No no no, I mean, who ARE you? In life? In the real world?” I asked him again.

 “Felix,” he said, and I could hear the laughing tone he had.

 Then he leaned over and nibbled the top of my ear gently, and whispered, “You’ll meet me soon, my love.”

 - - - - - - -

 I awoke with a start, looking around the darkness of my room. I had been asleep for longer than I had meant to be. I glanced at the clock beside my bed, and it read 7:00 PM. Dinner was right now, so although I didn’t want to eat any more calories than I already had with my last meal, I pulled myself out of bed.

 It was 828 calories for that whole damn meal.

 I can’t believe it. All my progress, all of the time I spent trying to be skinnier and skinnier, down the drain with each and every bite I took.

 And now I was being forced to do it again

 - - - - - - -

 I sat across from Hazel again, and this time managed a weary smile.