Darkness and Lightness- Chapter 6- "Sexy Warning"

Hello my faithful readers! Well I had the hugest case of insomnia, so I decided, why not write another chapter! By the way, they get a little hot and heavy in this story. Not like all the way, but they do get to like... first base, so if that bothers you, skip the section marked by ****. I also think I'm gonna take a poll at the end of this story. I know what I'd rather do in this story, but to me it's all about the fans, and I really REALLY want some opinions! :) But anyways! We'll get to that at the end of the chapter! So here I go!

- - - - - - -

Felix's POV

I didn't know what to think when I ran into her room and found her with a deep, clearly purposeful cut on her wrist. I knew I had caused it. I had hurt someone close to me. And it wasn't the first time I had, either.

But I shook off those feelings for the meantime. My main focus was getting her safe. I loved her, and I didn't even know why. I barely knew who she was, for fuck's sake. But something about Delia made me know that she was the perfect girl for me.

I had been with tons of girls. They practically fell at my feet, and it was something I used to be proud of, but for months now I had been having these dreams about a girl with long brown hair and gorgeous blue-grey eyes.

I knew the first time I dreamt about this girl that she was the one I would be with forever. Or at least the one I hoped to be with forever. I couldn't tell you why if you asked, though.

All I knew was that when I finally met her at the mental hospital, I wouldn't screw it up, I told myself.

But I did. And I knew I had to fix it, so I chased her down, and dressed her wounds, and then I told her how I felt. 

And she loved me back? It was a surreal feeling, honestly. To know that the one you loved actually loved you back?

It was amazing. Fantastic.

Quite honestly, I wanted to make her mine right there on that bathroom floor. I wanted to kiss her and mark her as mine and make her become mine forever. But I couldn't do that.

So I did the next best thing. I kissed her.

**** SEXY WARNING

And shit, was it amazing. When I kissed her, her lips were soft against mine. Then she tangled her fingers into my hair and I lost it. I picked her up using her thighs and pressed her against a wall, kissing her rougher. I knew I shoudn't be doing this, because she was 17 and I was 20, but at the time, I didn't care.

She gasped quietly, and I took that as an opportunity to start moving my tongue in gently. Suddenly I felt my skinny jeans get tighter, and I pulled away, setting her down on the ground.

**** SEXY WARNING OVER

My face turned bright red, and I mumbled quietly, "I gotta go..."

Delia looked disappointed and she asked me, "Why?"

When I saw her face I swear I almost stayed, but then I said, "I... can't let this get too far... You're only 17. Call me when it's your eighteenth birthday and we can go farther than first base, angel,"

Then I kissed her on the forehead. "I'll be back at visitation hour? We can talk about some fun stuff. But I gotta get home and check on my sister, too."

Delia nodded, then snuck me past the oscillating camera.

"Wait!" Delia yelled. "I love you."

My face burst into a grin and I ran out the door.

I felt like a million bucks.

- - - - - - -

Delia's POV

God, was he gorgeous, I thought as I laid down on my bed when he left.

I did love him, surprisingly. I felt like we were moving pretty fast, but at the same time, it felt like I had known him for ages.

I had an hour now to get ready for group therapy. I knew the better I acted in therapy though, the faster I would get out.

My lips still tingled where he had kissed me, and as I brushed my fingertips across my lips gently, I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

- - - - - - -

His face was like an angel's as he looked at me and smiled. "I love you, Delia," he said.

I smiled and kissed him gently, then pulled away and looked at his face closely. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth in shock.

This wasn't Felix. This was Braxton.

- - - - - - - 

I woke up in shock and stumbled to group therapy in a daze. When I sat down, I made the mistake of picking the seat next to Braxton, and when I turned and looked at him, he looked equally shocked.

Braxton suddenly leaned over and whispered, "Did you just have that dream?"

I nodded gently, and whispered, "But I already have a boyfriend. Sorry."

He frowned, "Well then why'd you kiss me in the dream?"

I shook my head and grimaced. "I don't know, Braxton."

I raised my hand, feeling sick, then asked the therapist if I could go to the restroom. He nodded and I ran, clutching my stomach.

When I reached the bathroom, I sat on the ground with my head between my knees, dry heaving.

The door suddenly slammed open, and I heard footsteps walk in. Then it was closed.

My heart began to pound, then I was pinned against the wall.

Rough lips were forced against mine, and when I opened my eyes, I saw the face of the person kissing me. It was Braxton.

I struggled to fight him off, but he was stronger. He spat at me, "So your boyfriend is better than me, huh, you whore?"

I shook my head, and Braxton began tearing at my clothes. He ripped off my sweatshirt and shorts, leaving me in my tanktop and underwear.

Felix, I thought, where are you?! 

Then I heard a husky voice inside my head. What's wrong? How are we doing this?

I don't know, I replied, but hurry. Braxton... bathroom... rape..

Those were the last words I could get to Felix before Braxton forced his tongue into my mouth. I pushed him off in disgust, and he backhanded me out of fury.

"Bitch!" he yelled, ripping my tank top.

Then the door flew open.

"What the hell is going on here?!" said a husky voice I knew oh too well.

- - - - - - -

Bahahaha! Cliffhanger again! Thanks for reading, and over there is a picture of Braxton! (for a potential rapist, he's pretty hot...) Fan, comment, etc! Much love! <#

POLL:

COMMENT FOR A VOTE.

Would you rather Delia-

A. Get out of the hospital and continue her relationship with Felix outside the facility?

OR

B. Stay in the hospital and continue the relationship in the facility?