Awkward Meetings & Greetings

Morgan Sampson⬆️:
Morgan Sampson:

"Mommy! Mommy!" I heard my 2-year-old baby boy, Myles call my name. I smiled and sat up.
"Goodmorning. Duke, did you sleep good?" I asked playing with his curls. He laughed, putting a smile on my face.
"Mommy. I a big boy, so you can't touch my hair like a baby!" He fussed removing my hand from his head. I was fake shocked.
"Oh since you big boy now, how about you fix mommy some breakfast?" I said raising my eyebrow. He laughed.
"Mommy even though I a big boy, you still suppose to fix me breakfast. Silly." He laughed and face-palmed himself.
I laughed.
"Boy come on.. Momma gotta go to work and you gotta go to Auntie Lisa daycare today." I said, getting out of bed and going to his bathroom to get our toothbrush. When I finished, he just smiled.
"Why you all merry and jolly?" I asked.
"Oh momma this girl that goes to the daycare wit me. She so pretty like you momma." He said and I smiled.
"Does someone has a crush?" I asked looking at him. He shook his head smiling.
"Oh no mommy. She's just very very pretty." He said getting some toothpaste to brush his teeth.
"Mhmm... well hurry so we can see the pretty girl." I said finish brushing my teeth.
In the car: on the way to Myles daycare:
"Jump in the Cadillac, girl lets put some miles on it!" Miles sang loudly. I looked in the rear view.
"Anything you want, just to put a smile on it." I sang back. This was an everyday thing for us. Always singing and playing. In Miles' case, acting like his father. Sadly, his father died in a car accident, the day I found out I was pregnant with him. That was almost three years ago. Unfortunately, Miles did not get a chance to meet him physically but I make sure he knows who he is and what he looks like. Whether it's at the house, on my phone, his iPad, or in my wallet Miles will know that, that's his father.
"Alright mommy. We sing this one together." I heard Miles say making me smile. I nodded my head looking back at him.
"Cause you be shining so bright, strawberry champagne all night! Lucky for you that's what I like! That's what I like! Lucky for that's what I like—" I stopped singing and my smile instantly turned into a frown. This real smart person tried to pull in the same parking spot, I was parking in.
"Real smart person! Real smart!" I said sarcastically, blowing my horn at whoever the dummy was. I rolled my eyes and the person parked right beside me and just stared while I got out. I got Myles and his bag out of the car and walked into my sister's daycare.
"Helllooooooo, my beautiful baby sister and nephew!" My older sister Lisa said excitingly. She act like I didn't just see her last night at our moms house.
"Lisa, stop being exaggerating. We just saw each other." I laughed and she rolled her eyes.
"Hey. I'm lonely and I have no one to talk too." She pouted and then laughed.
"Well maybe if you get you a man. You'll be a little better, don't you think." I said giving her a knowing look. She waved me off.
"Girl bye! I am in a relationship! You are the one that needs to be in a relationship, Sahara Desert." She said being petty.
"I am not—" I was cut off by a little girl's scream my baby boy's name.
"MYLES!!" She screamed and ran over to Myles. He got up and gave her a hug smiling. I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"Oh my gosh. What am I gonna do with that little boy?" I shook my head.
"It seems like someone gotta a little crush on my baby cousin." I heard a deep voice from behind me. I turned around to see some a very good looking, sexy, handsome—
"Hey..." he snapped his fingers, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Huh? What did you say I'm sorry." I felt my cheeks redden from embarrassment. He chuckled at me, making me bite my lip.
"See you later mommy!" Miles ran over to me and gave me a hug.
"Okayy... mommy loves you, see you at 4:00. Muah. Muah." I said blowing kisses to my sister and Miles. I turned around and my face met with the very handsome man.
"Excuse me." I said politely. I moved to the right and he moved to the right. I moved to the left and he moved to the left.
"Ok you know what, imma go right you go left ok." I said going right and he went left. "Alright good job...."I trailed off because I didn't know his name.
"Lucas." He replied and I nodded my head. I started to walk away but he pulled me back gently. Oh my gosh.
"Wait.. I didn't get your name." He smiled down on me. My name...? What's my name..
"Morgan.. is her name. Now bye. You gone be late for work." Lisa said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Right that's my name. Morgan." I said still standing there not moving.
Move girl. Is what my mind was telling me.
"MORGAN! Go girl." Lisa yelled watching us. I nodded my head and went to my car. Before I could even start my car, Lisa shot me a text.
BigSissy🤩💝: the least you could do is thank me before you embarrassed yourself in front of him.
I laughed to myself and blushed.
Me: thank you sister. Now let me go get this shmoney! Lol😂😘
I laughed at my sister and I's crazy antics and went to the hospital, where I worked at.
"What is he doing to me?" I asked myself, while driving.
Little Miles:⬇️

Lucas Mathews:⬇️

Lucas Mathews:⬇️

Lisa Sampson⬇️: