The Very Special Wedding Day

Morgan Sampson P. O. V.
Seven months later:
"Oh my gosh! My baby girl is finally getting married." My mom said as tears started flowing.
Today was my big day and I was beyond excited. I have been waiting on this day for the longest and it's finally here. My brain cells are really doing flips right now.
"Mom, stop crying you're going to make me start crying. You just got your makeup done, and would be all messed up if you cried." I said.
"Too late." Lisa mumbled making everyone laughed.
Lucas's mom Cheryl came over to me with Sammie in her arms.
"Baby girl you don't know how happy I am for you...I have never in my life seen my son and granddaughter smile so much and talk so much about one person. I just love you and thank you so very much. I thought both of them were just going to remain sad for the rest of their lives but you turned that all around. Thank you. I love you and you look so beautiful." She said kissing my forehead and hugging me.
"Awww..I love you too mother in law. And thank you too." I hugged her back and kissed Sammie in her hair.
She smiled.
"I love you mommy." She told me.
I looked at her and couldn't help but start crying.
"How you gone tell momma not to cry. Y'all both water bags." Lisa playfully scolded me.
I laughed.
"Leave me alone." I said smiling.
Then the wedding planner walked in and told me that it was time for my bridesmaids to come out. Of course, Lisa was my maid of honor, and my mom was my matron of honor. The rest of the bridesmaids were Lucas's cousins and my cousins. My flower girl was my beautiful daughter, Sammie.
"Alright well we're about to get set up." My mom smiled, and they all left out.
Lucas Mathews P. O. V.
Today was the day that the love of my life would finally have my last name. I wasn't nervous at all, I was just anxious. Anxious that the wedding planner couldn't hurry up.
"Wassup son?" I heard Marcus Senior come up behind me. I smiled and dapped him up.
"Nothing much pops. I'm just ready to give my baby my last name." I said.
"Oh well, just wanted to let you know that I'm real proud of you and thank you for helping my baby girl with Miles and her being an emotional wreck over her ex...and yea. I'm proud of you bud." He said patting my back and walking away.
I chuckled to myself. Every time we would have a conversation he would pay my back and leave. I don't know why but he always did that.
"Alright you guys you all can start coming out now." The wedding planner walked in. I nodded and got up, with Marcus, Logan, and Miles following me. My best men were of course Marcus and Logan, while Miles was my ring barrier.
I walked out of the room and went in the hallway and was met by Lisa.
"Check you out brother!" Lisa exclaimed.
I laughed.
"You look nice too." I smiled and hugged her.
"Yea my baby girl is too pretty though." She started fake crying.
I laughed. Every one in Morgan's family called her baby girl.
"Yea I know my baby looking beautiful." I said as we started lining up and then we walked out with soft music playing.
While I was doing this, I was smiling the whole time. I smiled even bigger when my future wife started walking out.
Morgan Sampson P. O. V.
"You ready baby girl?" My dad asked.
I nodded my head.
"Ready as I'll ever be daddy." I smiled as he kissed my forehead.
"You not my baby girl no more." My dad started fake crying.
"Aww..dad I will always be your baby girl." I laughed at him.
"Alright well come on then baby girl." He said cuffing my hand with his, and started swaying to the beat of the song, At Last, by Beyoncé.
I looked at Lucas and smiled.
"Dad it's so beautiful." I whispered to him.
"I know. When we get up here do not make ya old man cry alright." He said whispering through his smile.
I put my head down and laughed.
"Dad..I can't stop myself from making you cry. If it happens, it happens." I said smiling.
He nodded and laughed, making me laugh too. Once we finally made it to where Lucas was standing, my dad kissed my forehead and shook Lucas's hand, then sat down.
"You look so beautiful." Lucas whispered.
"You look so handsome too babe." I whispered back.
"I'm ready for our honeymoon." He whispered.
I giggled.
"Are you two finished now?" The preacher asked, and the audience laughed.
"Yea we finished. Let's go now." He smiled.
"Alright." The preacher said and started our services.
After the I Do's:
"By The power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. Now you may kiss your bride groom." He smiled.
Lucas being his extra self leaned me down and kissed me.
Everyone laughed.
"Alright everyone...time for the reception." He smiled.
I was finally Mrs. Mathews. I thought smiling.