Shower For Lucas O. Mathews Jr.

Lucas Mathews P. O. V.
I watched as Morgan walked around and greeted everyone. She caught me staring at her, and then walked over here.
"Babe..I feel so bad for being a spoiled brat." She whined.
I laughed wrapping my arms around her, and then gave her booty a little rub.
"It's ok mama." I said kissing her forehead.
She closed her eyes and started smiling.
"This feels like a fairytale.. I never in my life thought I would be here with someone like you. I would at least think I would be crying because Miles father isn't coming back. Thank you Lucas for just, I don't know doing the things you do." We shared a laugh, and I continued listening to her as she spoke.
"But I don't know..when I'm around you it's like I just get chills, and you make me feel so special. Miles and I." She smiled, and pecked my nose, and walked away.
I stood there, and quietly chuckled. It's the little things like this that got me wrapped around her like a wrist band. I feel the same way she feels about me, and I'm glad. She could just walk in a room, and it will be bright as her smile.
"What you over here smiling about youngin?" I heard her father asked.
I laughed.
"Your daughter." I laughed, and then he laughed.
"My daughter got you in love... I taught her how I to do that. But come on, y'all gotta go open the gifts up." He said walking away.
I nodded and followed him.
Morgan Sampson P. O. V.
I sat back and watched everyone as they laughed at my parents, Lucas's mom Cheryl, and my brother Logan. Cheryl and Logan were on teams playing against my parents. Whoever changed the baby's diaper and clothes won, but they both had one hand to do it with. After both of the teams realizing that they couldn't do it, Lisa made them stop.
"Alright. Alright. Guys it looks like neither one of y'all can do anything." Lisa laughed.
"Nawl me and my new boo Cheryl can do it just give us some more time." Logan said making all of us laugh.
"Aye boi get hands off of my momma!" Lucas came out of no where from behind me.
I turned around and laughed at him. He looked at me and smiled.
"Where did you come from?" I asked.
"I came from the bathroom. And don't we suppose to be opening gifts now?" He asked.
I nodded.
"Yeah, but I wanted to wait on you." I said while he sat down, and we intertwined our hands together.
Lisa then turned around and saw Lucas.
I laughed at her has she smiled.
"Alright people it's time to open gifts. You may leave if you choose. We hope you all had a good time, and we love you and have a good  one." Lisa smiled, and then turned around and gave me the mic.
I looked at it weirdly, and everyone laughed.
"Ummm...I guess we should open the gifts?" I said, mostly asking.
Several gifts later:
"Ahhh...let's see this one is from...Uncle Logan! Hopefully nothing crazy or silly." I mumbled the last part, catching a few chuckles and laughs.
I opened the bag and saw multiple shirts and bottles.
"The first one shirt says 'My Uncle and I are the coolest' along with the bottle.." I said trying to catch my breath, feeling sharp pains.
"The second shirt says 'My Uncle and I stay steppin'...Aahhhhh!" I screamed, catching everyone's attention.
It felt like my baby boy was doing flips.
Lisa walked up to me uneasily.
"Baby sis...is that pee I see?" She asked with her eyebrows rose.
I looked down, and looked at Lucas laughing a little.
"Babe my water broke." I said barely above a whisper.
Of course Lucas started acting like a chicken without a head. But he slowly calmed down.
"Lucas! Lucas! Calm down baby...I am good. I just need to get to the hospital that's all. Lisa you stop by my house and get out overnight bags, and LJ's bag and car seat." I told to Lisa.
She nodded, while we walked out of her house and made it to our car. It took us a total of ten minutes to get to the car, because of the contractions. Once I was in the car, that was a wrap. We pulled off and headed to the hospital.
"Babe he is better than Miles was." I said surprisingly.
"Alright mama. We about to head to the hospital and get him outta of you. Cause I know he kicking your behind." He smiled putting his large hands on my belly.
Feeling Lucas Jr. calm down just by the touch of his hands, made her feel a little better.
She closed her eyes and went to sleep after that.