Momma Has Love For Everybody

*not edited*
Morgan Sampson P. O. V.
I sighed and leaned my head back. I thought when you are about to give birth, everything is suppose to be sweet, calm, and collective. But, between my mom and Lucas, I was having no relaxation any time soon. Lucas was in one ear expressing his love towards me while my mom was praying and thanking the Lord in the other.
"Ok! Ok! Both of y'all shut up!" I yelled, rubbing my stomach, trying to calm my son down.
Before they could protest the doctor walked in, with a smile.
"How we doing momma?" My doctor asked walking over to the computer, and then applied gel to my stomach.
"I'm feeling a little bit better...I guess." I mumbled and watched her.
She looked up at me and smiled.
"Ok well I'll be back to go get the nurse." She excused herself.
They doctor walked back in with the nurse and then the nurse prepared herself to see how many centimeters I had dilated.
The part I hated the most.
"Alright you should be ready.. just let me check everything else and you'll be set." She smiled, and I smiled Bacall giving her a weak smile.
She walked back over to my doctor and the computer. I watched as their facial expressions changed. I immediately got worried, as they walked back over with uneasy faces.
"Ms. Sampson. We are going to have to preform an emergency C-section." The doctor told us.
I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Umm..why?" I asked.
"Because the baby boy is breached..and he is unfortunately losing a lot of oxygen. So we have no time for questions..choose one person to go with you in there. We're about to wheel you out." The doctor informed me.
Tears welled in my eyes.
"Dry those tears up baby girl. It's going to be alright. You and Lucas gone ahead and go. I'll be waiting for my grand baby." My mom assured me and wiped my face.
I nodded and my mom walked out of the room. Then the nurses wheeled me out of the room and we were off to do the other room.
After the surgery:
"Alright momma here is the handsome baby!" The doctor said excitedly. 
I smiled as she handed me my beautiful baby boy. He had a head full of hair and his eyes were the color of honey. Tears started rolling down my face uncontrollably. I looked up at Lucas and he took multiple pictures of LJ and I. I laughed.
"Dad you wanna do the honor of cutting the cord?" The doctor asked and he nodded.
I watched as he cut the cord, trying to keep my eyes open.
"You wanna hold him babe?" I asked yawning. He nodded.
Once he did that I closed my eyes and took myself a good little nap.
5 days later: Lucas Mathews P. O. V.
"Babe you can go take a shower. I got LJ.." I insisted, and held my hands out for him but she didn't let him go.
"Babe!" I fussed, and she looked at me irritably.
"What?" She whisper-snapped.
"Give me my son and take a shower..you stink." I whispered back.
She rolled her eyes and gave him to me.
"Ok when I get out, I'm getting him back. Because you had him all day today." She fussed shutting his baby room.
I guess it startled LJ because he started getting antsy.
"I know little man mommy just hating on our relationship. You think she hating on our relationship? Huh? Daddy fat man." I said making him form a little smile.
"Yea I know lil man. It's time to go night night tho." I mumbled, and sat him back down. I started rocking him back and forth he soon fell back asleep too. I soon did the same.
Morgan Sampson P. O. V.
After I showered, I walked in Sammie and Miles playroom. I listened to them as they talked about the baby.
"Mommy doesn't love me anymore." Sammie whined, causing Miles to furrow his eyebrows and stop.
"Mommy does love you. She loves everybody. She just loves us more." Miles said making me smile.
"Well it doesn't feel like it. The only thing mommy and daddy do is play with the new baby." Sammie spat and that was when super mom had to walk in.
"Hey..hey..what my babies talking about?" I asked plopping down on their little couch.
"Nothing...go back to the new baby." Sammie mumbled clashing the toys together.
Oh! That's a no no.
"Um baby girl when you're mad at an adult you don't clash toys together. You will not clash toys together at me while you're mad." I scolded her.
She couldn't thing that I would let her slide when I don't let my own son slide.
She looked at me and rolled her eyes.
"Lil girl don't play with me! Roll them again..now what is your problem?" I said popping her hand.
"You always play with the baby now! You don't pay any attention to me! At first you always played with me, now you don't. It's like you don't love me anymore!" She yelled and started crying.
I sighed.
"Baby girl. Momma will always love you, and I will always be there for you. It's just that since the baby is here, I have to pay more attention to him...but I pinky dinky winky promise that I'll spend more time with you. Okay?" I assured her, and she nodded her.
"Alright, now give momma some love." I held my hands out for her.
She came and hugged me, but I stopped her.
"Do you want me to tell daddy?" I asked, and she quickly shook her head.
I laughed at her response. Lucas didn't play about her or Miles. In all honesty, Lucas really helped me discipline Miles. I was thankful for him.
"Alright..now give me some love and let's see what daddy doing..c'mon Miles." I hugged her and we walked to baby LJ's room.