Getting Ready To Pop The Question

Lucas Mathews P. O. V.
Today was the day, I was going to ask my beautiful baby, my queen, and the love of my life for hand in marriage. I never knew you could fall in love with a person in such a fast time. I had already met up with her parents and her siblings, even Layla for their blessings. Everyone was with it, and her siblings came with me to pick the ring out. I talked to my mom and told her about it too and she told my whole family, which I didn't want. I only wanted Morgan and I's immediately family to be here, because my people will only come for the food. But, I was planning on proposing to her tonight at the Chimes. I know her emotional pregnant self is going to start crying.
Right now, I was watching her as she swayed back and forth dancing to one of her favorite old school songs. I got up and got behind her. I put my hand on her small little pudge. I felt my baby moving.
"My son gone be bad." I said swaying to the beat.
"How do you know is going to be a boy. It might be a girl." She said.
I shook my head.
"Nooooo! It's a boy. I feel it." I smiled, feeling movements.
"No, that's my baby girl fussing at you because you're calling her a boy." Morgan laughed. I laughed too and kissed her cheek.
"Babe...I'm hungry. Come on let's go to...Sonic." She said getting her jacket.
"No slow down...we going out tonight with your family." I said. She put her shoes on.
"Oh....well I wonder why they didn't....they didn't tell me." She said catching her breath. I grabbed her and rubbed her back.
"Babe you ok?" I asked.
"Yea..just a little dizzy." She said, and then smiled. I looked at her uneasily.
"Alright..don't lie to me Morgan." I said sternly.
"I'm not lying to you, dad." She mumbled rolling her eyes.
"Ok..I have to go check on somethings, I'll be back. Imma text Lisa and tell her to come over.
"You don't have to call me, I'm right here. Hey woes!" Lisa yelled laughing.
"Oh my gosh...I really have to take that freaking key from her." Morgan mumbled, while I kissed her forehead with a smile.
"Alright beautiful. Imma see you later." I said walking out of the car, and got in my car.
I was on my way to the jewelry shop. Marcus and Logan were coming with an Uber.
Hours Later: Lisa Sampson:
"Lisa, I think he's cheating on me." Morgan mumbled as I did her hair. I looked at her like she was crazy.
I was doing her hair and makeup for tonight.
"Umm..Morgan baby girl if he was cheating on you, you wouldn't be getting ready tonight. Because he has his whole family with him." I said and she furrowed her eyebrows.
"How do you know that he's bringing his family?" Morgan asked sitting up.
Aww, dang.
"Umm.. I'm assuming. Since he asked us to come, I was thinking maybe he wanted us to meet." I said, finishing up on her hair.
"But why though?" She mumbled.
"I wouldn't know if the answer was slapped in my face." I mumbled lying through my teeth.
One thing I couldn't, didn't, and wouldn't do was lie. Even if I did, I would always get caught in doing it. So I never lied.
She looked at me, and then continued to play the game on her phone.
"Alright bunches! Time for you to get dressed.." I told her, while she stood up I started rubbing her little pudge.
I'm so excited that she's pregnant again. I can't get pregnant because I was raped at a young age and when I went to the doctor, she told me I could never have kids again. All this was because of Layla being a crazy and hot in the booty. But I'm not worried about that anymore.
"I love you big sis." She gave me a kiss.
I hugged her and heard footsteps come in her room.
"Awww...group hug! Group hug! Come on!" Logan irritating self said.
Morgan laughed, and then she looked up and saw Lucas.
"Well yikes, baby you looking delicious." Morgan said, kissing him.

"Umm

"Umm..get a room would you?" Marcus yelled.
This family had a problem with yelling.
"We already in one. Y'all just in here get out." Morgan shooed all of us out.
The three of us walked out, and Marcus looked at me.
"Why isn't she ready?" He asked me.
"She is ready." I told him.
"No she ain't, it take y'all girls a long time to get ready." Logan said as we walked downstairs.
"Whatever...did you guys get my dress and shoes?" I asked them, with squinted eyes.
"Yes." As soon as they said yes, I jetted to the living to start getting ready.
Lucas Mathews P. O. V.
"Babe, come on... the dress looks beautiful on you." I whined.
"No it doesn't....that dress is too tight, and short." She mumbled pushing clothes on the rack.
I sighed and started looking for dresses too. I found one.
"Ooo babe look at that one, that's pretty." I suggested.
She shook her head, and I got another one.
"What about this?" I asked, and she looked at it, then got it out of my hands.
"I'm thinking you like it??" I asked, being low key irritable because my reservations were for 8 and it's 7:30 right now.
"Yes..okay imma get ready now." She said walking into the bathroom and getting ready.
I walked downstairs and everybody looked at me.
"Where is Sammie and Miles?" Marcus asked.
"Sam is with my mom and Miles is with y'alls mom." I told them sitting down.
"Alright good, good. Where is the ring." Logan asked.
"In my pocket." I said shortly.
"Let us see it." He said excitedly.
"No. You already saw it. It's not being pulled out again until she say yes." I said looking up, and saw my beautiful girlfriend standing right there.

"Alright

"Alright..you look beautiful baby let's go." I said meeting her at the end of the stairs.
"Thank you baby, and where are going?" She asked.
"We're going to the Chimes." I said making sure everything was locked up.
"Alright. Let's go eat. Cause I've been hungry all day." She mumbled, as we pulled out of her yard.
"Alright baby." I mumbled intertwining our hands together.