Popping The Question

Omniscient P. O. V.
Morgan, Lucas, Logan, Marcus, and Lisa had just arrived to the Chimes. It was perfect timing, because everyone was just pulling up and some of them were getting ready to order.
The couple walked in greeting all of their family and friends, while holding hands. Some of them were in awe, especially their parents.
"I can't believe my baby finally found him a good girl." Lucas's mom, Cheryl said.
Lucas instantly rolled his eyes and laughed.
"Momma come on....and why is all these people here?" Lucas asked.
Cheryl snapped her head at him, and began to scold him.
"These people are your cousins and aunties. Go speak." She fussed.
Lucas mentally rolled his eyes.
He got up and walked over to his extended family who were all acting like hoodlums. He used to be like that, but he learned that it was a time and place to act like a civilized adult. He claimed them, but at some times he didn't want too.
He sighed, and walked over to a lady that he was assuming his auntie.
"Hey family!" He plastered a fake smile on his face.
The lady that he was assuming his auntie looked at him and smiled.
She looks the most decent. He thought.
"Hey baby boy. I haven't seen you in forever...where's the one that has your heart?" She asked, and Lucas smiled.
My momma talk too much. He thought.
"Oh..she's over there ordering food...I'm bout to go over there." He excused himself, and went over to walk to Morgan, who was already ordering.
He walked up behind her and put his hand on her stomach, but soon stopped because his or her family didn't know she was pregnant.
Morgan sighed.
"Awww..why'd you stop...she was finally calming down." She said, making Lucas frown.
"You gone get it calling my son a girl." He whispered in her ear.
"Ma'am?" The cashier asked.
Morgan looked up, and saw the cashier staring at her, almost like undressing her with his eyes.
"Dang man, can my girl have her face back?" Lucas growled, and the cashier put his hands up in surrender.
"My brother I didn't know that was you." He said looking back at the computer. "But anyways, what can I get you guys?" He asked.
Morgan and told him what both, Lucas and her wanted.
"Alright...your total is 55.67." He said looking up at the two.
Lucas looked at Morgan, and she rose both her eyebrows.
"Boy don't play with me." She warned.
"No one is playing baby." He smiled pulling his black card out.
"That's what I'm talking about baby." She smiled, and they both shared a laugh.
30 Minutes Later: Lucas Mathews P. O. V.
We had just finished eating, and now everyone was just mingling around with our families. I watched Morgan as she laughed with all of her siblings. She had the funniest siblings ever, and I'm glad that they were all excited about me asking for Morgan's hand in marriage. But right now I was just waiting on the right time to do it. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw her father come and pull a seat out.
"Hey Mr. Sampson." I said with a serious voice.
He laughed.
"Stop calling me that name. I'm old but not that old. Call me pop." He smiled.
I nodded.
"What you waiting on son? You got this, gone head and wife my baby girl up." He said patting my shoulder, and got up.
I looked for a minute, and then followed his advice.
Morgan Sampson P. O. V.
I laughed at Logan and Marcus as they did an impression on our dad.
"Daddy gon kill both of y'all if y'all don't stop." Lisa said laughing.
"Nawl....when we was growing up and him and momma would get into an argument. And she would be like don't play with Marcus—" right when Logan was about to do the impression on him, he came and slapped the back of his neck.
I burst into laughter.
"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I got to use the bathroom."
I got up and went to the bathroom, did my business, and came back to see Lucas getting everyone's attention.
"Babe can your beautiful self can you come over?" He asked and I smiled.
"What are you doing Lucas?" I whispered.
"Just come on.." He whispered back.
Everyone laughed at our little conversation.
"Okayyyy...what is it?" I smiled nervously.
"Well before we start I would like to thank everyone for coming out to be with us on this very special day. Since both sides of the family are here...we have some news for you. Right Morgan?" I looked at him weirdly.
Then I caught on.
"Ohhh...there is going to be an addition to the family...welcoming baby M!" I said excitedly.
I looked at my parents and they smiled, of course our moms had to start crying.
"Mom..Stop crying this isn't your first grandchild." I laughed.
"Alright..alright everybody settle down. I got to say something to my lady." Lucas laughed and quieted everyone.
"Morgan....aren't you so beautiful baby girl..." he paused, and everyone laughed, "you don't understand what you do to me. You make me happy without even trying. When I wake up next to you in the morning, and see your beautiful face it just does something to me...I wanna be able to see your face in the morning time for the rest of my life. What I'm tryna say is..." he bent down on one knee and pulled a red box out.
"I don't think you'll understand me talking so lemme just..lemme just sing it." 
He started singing, Spend My Life With You by Eric Benét.
"Can I just see every morning when I open my eyes?
Can I just feel your heart besting beside me every night?
Can we just feel this together til the end of all time?
Can I just spend my life with you?"
By this time, I was in tears.
"Nawl I don't think you have it still." He smiled, and started singing Daniel Caesar part on Best Part by H. E. R.
"It's the sunrise and those brown eyes, yes
There the ones that I desire
When we wake up
And then we make love
It makes me feel so nice
You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert
You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts
You're the sunshine of my life
If you love me won't you say something
If you love me won't you say something, won't you"
I wasn't crying anymore, I was sobbing. My makeup was so messed up and everything, I shouldn't have worn any.
"She understand now y'all?" He asked and shook his head. Then he started singing Good Man, by Ne-Yo.
"Said I just wanna pick the phone up
Every single time you call
It don't matter I'm at
I wanna be chilling with Obama talking business
See you call and tell him, hold up I gotta take this
Let the whole world wait, wanna wear it like a medal
Tell him that I'm spoken for a fellow
Ladies say hello like I'm who they wanna be with
I just wanna be a good man, that's all I wanna be babe"
"Y'all think she got it now?" He asked, and everyone nodded wiping their own tears.
"Alright. Alright...what I'm tryna say..and sing is will you marry me Morgan Latrice Sampson?" He asked with a smile on his face.
I looked at him with tears in my eyes. I looked at my parents, siblings, his mom, and everyone else, I started crying more.
"Say yes girl!" Someone yelled making everyone laugh.
I nodded my head.
"Yes I'll marry you Lucas!" I said through my tears.
He put the ring on my finger, got up, and then kissed me several times.
The ring:⬇️⬇️⬇️