t h i r t e e n

Dedicated to quantum-fags for writing the smut and being so $wag

》Luke

I blinked my eyes rapidly; the morning sun pouring into Michael's room. A phone vibrated to my left and I sent my left hand in search of the damned thing, trying not to wake the boy clinging to me. We slept in sort of a spooning position (he being the big one), our legs in a pretzel, his arm pulling me into him. I had to suppress a giggle at how kitten like he looked. My hand reached the phone and I swiped the screen, the phone instantly bringing me to messages.

Wait, I thought, stopping my hand, I have a password on my phone.

I realized that this was Michael's phone.

I stretched my arm out, making a move to put the phone back when a voice interrupted me. I glanced at Michael- still deep into a coma.

Check the messages.

It's Michael's phone. Not Luke's.

He doesn't have a password on it, does he? All access.

The sympathetic part of my conscience shut up and with that I went with the darker portion of my mind. I clicked on the message app again and saw it was only a text from Ashton.

Ashton:

Is that Calum kid gonna be at Jack's Saturday? Kinda want to meet him...

Sent at 9:47 A.M.

I shrugged, typing an answer.

You:

Yep. So are Luke and I.

Sent at 9:50 A.M.

The phone vibrated in my hand.

Ashton:

The twat? Really? Fine. Bring the fun-sucker.

Sent at 9:51 A.M.

A voice interrupted my next (most likely violent) reply.

"He likes to call you a twat because you walked in on him wanking to gay porn." Michael buried his head farther into my back before sighing. Goosebumps rose on my bare back.

"Sort of uncalled for. Maybe he should've locked the door, or better yet, not wanked in your room?"

"I never said I agreed with him." His voice vibrated against my back.

"You smell nice." His thumb started tracing small patterns on my stomach.

"I need a shower." I said, ignoring his words.

"You know where the bathroom is." Michael said.

I rolled my eyes before sitting his phone down on his hip. I flipped over, facing him. "No I don't." I lied, knowing exactly where the bathroom is. I just wanted him to come with me.

"It's seriously right outside the door on your left." He mumbled.

I shrugged. "I don't know my left from my right. Michael, I need your assistance in this strenuous task."

He groaned, flipping his head back and peeling his eyes open. He sat up, his bare (and very attractive) back coming into full view. He looked back at me, sapphire colliding with a viridescent color.

"You're lucky you're cute." He smirked slightly, knowing that those were some of my first words to him. It was cute that he remembered something that seemed to happen years ago, but really only happened on Tuesday (today being Friday).