s e v e n

》Luke

After Ashton and I set up a day for Calum and him to meet (it was going to be at a party this weekend, held by one of Michael's friends - Jack.) he left, leaving Michael and I alone. It was about eleven and we hadn't done much of anything; sitting, watching random cooking shows (Michael seemed to really like those) and ate things.

I was bored out of my

m i n d.

But this beats Chemistry.

I think.

How does he do it? I looked over at the green eyed/haired fugitive, watching him eat a potato chip. He didn't look like a psycho. Yet, he is. He's one of the most psychotic people I know, other than myself, yet he hides it so well.

How does he hide it so well?

I pulled my knees up to my chest, curling myself into a ball on the corner of the couch. Michael eyed me, his cherry red lips turning up at the corners.

He didn't say anything, and I'm assuming it's because he was thinking. Or maybe just staring.

I want to be in on his little secret. I want to get to know the real Michael. Not the undeniably charming and flirtatious teen.

I want to get inside the mind of a mass murderer. I want to poke and pry around every dark and desolate corner of his beautifully twisted mind. I want to know his strengths, his weaknesses, his limits. I want to know what makes the psycho tick.

What screwed him up so bad that he kills?

I looked sideways at him, drinking in his flawlessness. His sculpted jawline, the slight stubble that would tickle my face if I kissed his neck, the cute, little kitten nose. His innocent green eyes that held so many warped thoughts and memories. His oh-so-plump lips that could leave numerous marks across my skin. That sickeningly sweet voice, the one that sends volts of electricity across my skin.

Still looking at the TV, he scooted closer to me. My arms unhooked from around my knees and my feet rested on the floor. Our thighs were touching now, his pale hand, resting on my inner thigh. I shivered at his touch, his fingers gently squeezing the top of my thigh.

"Michael?" I whispered, loving his touch. I never want him to let go. He almost makes me forget about everything around me. Every horrid thing, every horrid, gruesome thing that I've ever been through. He's like the water that washes away the past and almost clears everything. Almost.

"Yes, baby?" He asked, rubbing soothing circles with his thumb onto my thigh. He just called me baby. I might puke butteflies and ladybugs and every cute insect that will ever grace this goddamn earth, because n o t h i n g will ever compare to the feeling of Michael calling me baby.

"Will you kiss me?"

His eyes met mine and washed out green collided with an oceanic blue and everything

suddenly

stopped.

His lips crashed into mine in a feverish mess, the strawberry colored pillows working against my own lips. My hands found their way to his head, tugging on the electric green strands. His hands pressed into my hips before he pulled me on top of him as he leaned against the back of the couch.

I was now straddling him and I couldn't help but feel as if the clothes between us were made of cement and hundreds of feet thick. They were a barrier that I would do anything to get rid of.

Jesus Christ, I met this boy yesterday and I'm already planning on having sex with him. I must be mental or something.

Every touch he left felt like fire; a cold, beautiful fire that burned me to my very core and seemed to stay there.

I didn't notice that both of our shirts were off, until he started leaving sloppy kisses along my collar bone. Goodebumps erupted over my pale skin as continued his assault to my upper chest. I threw my head back in pleasure as he sucked a prominent bruise towards the middle of my neck, one that my parents were sure to see.

In a fit of kisses, Michael pushed me backwards and saat ontop of me. His hips moved in a circular fashion, the friction between us so utterly breathtaking and I found it hard to even catch a breath.

He connected our lips again; this time the kiss slower and less needy. This one showed want. We craved each other - virtual strangers craved to be so close to each other in every possible way. This showed a passion like no other.

He stopped for a moment and I frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Luke, you have no idea how much I want to do this, bu-"

"But you don't want to?" My heart felt like it was in pieces; back to the broken mosaic it's always been. I don't like being dependent on someone- especially not someone I met mere hours ago, but I cannot help what he has done to me in the hours that we've known each other. I don't even know his middle name but I feel like I would share the rest of my life with him and I hate that, I hate it hate it hate it.

"God, Luke, I want to, but we can't do this now. Not just yet. I want your first time to be with someone that you are in love with. Someone that will love you to death, and I hope to be that someone, but I'm not in this moment, right now." Michael breathed, still lying on top of me, supporting his weight on his elbows.

I nodded, shutting my eyes tight. The splashes of colors over the darkness of my eyelids was quite a remarkable thing. Phosphenes- the patterns of light moving behind your eyelids.

I closed my eyes so that I couldn't see the beautiful boy atop of me, but I could still see him in the darkness and maybe that means something philosophical, like he's the light in my darkness and will save me from my demons or whatever, or maybe it's the light around him staying imprinted in my vision. Whatever the case, he still looked beautiful even though he was made of light in my little darkness.

"Michael?" I asked, my eyes still shut.

"Yes, baby?" The butterflies and ladybugs threatened to spill out right there.

"Since you won't do this for me, will you do something else?"

"I'll do anything in my power to make you happy." His calming voice washed over me and I felt as if every bad thing I have ever done was washed away.

I opened my eyes, the crisp green grass meeting the faded blue sky. "I want you to take me with you next time you kill."

--

hello friends

I never thought people would actually like this book bc its killer michael and pedo ashton but yasss people do ily people

watchu think michael's gonna do?

ten comments bc I'm updating at 2:30 am? (:

Vote/Comment/Share

-Katie♡