s i x

》Michael

"Well don't you just look gorgeous." Luke said, his eyes trailing up my body. I shoved his shoulder.

"I'm not wearing any pants. You told me you'd be here in like ten minutes so I thought, hey, why don't I go pantsless for the time being, but no, you decide to show early. Fucking prick." Luke sat his backpack down by the door and kicked off his Vans, before walking past me and throwing himself on the couch.

"Do you like to drink, Michael?" He observed the many beer cans scattered around the living room. I joined him and sat down on the stool in the corner.

"Nah, I sobered up about a year ago. My roommate, well he's not really a roommate but, he likes to drink."

"Is he a killer too?"

"Nope. He's in my bedroom if you wanna meet him. Though he's probably naked and watching TV."

He jumped off the couch so far you'd think something was thrown at him. "Did you guys sleep together?!"

I smirked and spoke in a mocking tone. "I gotta have someone, don't I? You said no sex, but that just meant no sex with you."

Luke's cheeks reddened and he bit the corner of his lip. Jesus if he got a lip ring, I would probably combust into flames of sex.

"Well, I- uh."

"Nothing sarcastic? Hmm. We didn't actually sleep together. He's right in there," I tapped the off white wall to my left, "I'm sure he'd love to meet you."

Luke seemed to gain a basket of confidence, so he just nodded abruptly and walked around the couch and opened my bedroom door without knocking. I heard a scream and it could've been from either of them. I heard the slam of a door and Luke came sprinting back, jumping onto the couch and landing on his chest. He didn't speak.

"What did you see?" I asked, shuffling over to him. I sat on the coffee table and patted his back.

"He was wa-wanking to gay p-porn and I saw it and Jesus Christ. I've never seen a dick, other than my own, but Jesus Christ." His voice muffled through the ugly orange sofa.

"I'm sad mine wasn't the first dick you saw, but at least it was Ashton. And are you positive it was gay porn?"

"101%."

"Always thought he was straight, banging all those high school girls."

"He looked old."

"Yeah, he's a twenty year old pedophile running from the law. Back to what I was saying. Ashton? Gay?"

"So you live with an gay, alcoholic pedophile? Man, you are surely living the life of luxury."

"That I am. I'm gonna go talk to him.." I got up from the coffee table and migrated to my bedroom where Ashton seemed to have found a pair of boxers. He was flicking through the channels as if nothing happened.

"Did you really wank in my bed?"

"Who was that twat out there?"

"You wanked in my bed."

"You let that twat in here and breathe my air."

"Are you gay, Ashton?"

"Not totally sure, but if I get a boner for a guy, that means I am right?"

"Do you get one for girls?"

"Occasionally. Not as often as guys."

"So you have a male preference."

"I guess so."

"Well good. I was watching that 'twat' out there since yesterday morning and he has a cute Asian friend."

"Like, cute as in baby cute, or cute as in I will fuck you so hard you can't walk cute?"

"Let's go with both," I mentally slapped myself. The Asian is a high schooler and Ashton swore to himself he wouldn't go near any, "Wait, shit, Ash, he's a high schooler."

"I failed the whole not doing high schooler thing in your bed last night, while you were out with Twat."

"Oh. Sorry about that. In that case, would you like to come talk to Luke about him? Or do I have to be the messenger?"

"I feel like the twat and I are close, him seeing the Irwinator and all. So I'll go talk to him."

"Did you really name your dick too?"

"That I did, Cliffoconda."

--

I write such short chapters but I try to update often so it makes up for it idk soRRy

Five comments?

Vote/Comment/Share

-Katie♡