When you're older.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'M SORRY!!! D:

I'll say more in the bottom notes but PLEASE!! I BEG YOU!! READ THE BOTTOM NOTES!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Elizabeth, wake up." a soft voice called, pulling me out of my deep sleep.

Groaning I rolled over onto my stomach. Holding a pillow over my head I tried to muffle out the voice. "Five more minutes." I moaned.

I heard a chuckle and flinched from the sound. "Wake up, love." the person cooed, still laughing slightly.

"If you value your life. I suggest you shut up and go drown yourself." I growled out.

"Oh dear. Do you really want Mister Pirate taking over again? I highly doubt you do, but if you insist."

At this I immediately bolted up. My hair flew every which way causing me to me disoriented for a moment. As my eyes locked onto the blonde haired man whom was sitting in a chair next to the bed I was lying upon I couldn't help but let out a shriek, both from surprise and joy. Without thinking I lunged myself at him, getting tangled up in the blanket.

"England!" I cried as my arms wrapped around him, tears of joy welling up in my eyes.

He let out another chuckled, "Elizabeth. How are you, love?"

"Stop calling me love unless you want to suddenly confess your undying love for me which I'd be okay with you sexy Englishman." I sobbed out with my head buried into his shoulder.

I could feel him tense underneath me. "Was that a confession?" he asked, sounding curious.

"Think what you want but I'm just fucking happy to see you, you idiot!" hugging him tighter I let my tears stream down my face without concern. Finally he hugged back and once I was all done being emotional I let go and sat back down on the bed, wiping at my face.

"Y-You want to explain what the fuck is going on old man?" I asked while sniffling.

His face twisted into something of sadness and regret. "You have no idea how sorry I am Elizabeth. Honestly, you don't know how terrible I feel. I'll never be able to forgive myself and God; you won't ever be able to forgive me! I’ll do anything, I swear, just to show you how much I didn’t mean hurting you. Please I-"

I cut him off by leaning forwards and kissing him lightly on the cheek. Pulling away I caught a glimpse of his shocked expression. A blush washed over my face as I tried my hardest to fight it off. "I didn’t ask you about your feelings old man. I asked what was going on." I grumbled as I pulled the blankets over my head. Slowly I slid back down onto the bed, completely wrapped in the sheets. "Oh God what have I done!? He's an old man! And I probably stoked his ego! It's already so fucking big as it is! Gah! Ah! Think happy thoughts Elizabeth. Happy thoughts and cows. Cows, cows, and more cows. Happy cows. That go moo. Yeah. That's it."

"Ah ha!" I heard England yell along with the sound of feet hitting the ground as if he jumped up. "I knew it! Bloody girl I could see through you this whole time!"

Shocked I slowly crawled out of my den to find a proud looking England staring down at me with a wide grin on his face. "I knew you liked me. I just knew it! All those times when you were joking around, like in the lunch room when you announced that we were dating! And to think that I was-"