Hotness can blind you.. Okay, now I'm just grossed out

Very very very VERY short chapter but i wanted to leave it off at that.

Bottom notes as to not spoil anything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking a sip of my sprite I set the drink back down on the table and examined the two men sitting across from me. England sat there scanning the menu deciding what to get. America on the other hand had already chosen and was now just waiting impatiently, bouncing up and down in his seat.

“So,” I started, folding my hands together under my chin. “Maybe this is a good time to tell you that they don’t have burgers here.” The American stopped bouncing as a look of horror washed over his face.

“WHAT!?” He exclaimed, pushing his chair back so that if fell over with a loud ‘bang’.

“Be quit you git.” England chastised.

“B-B-B-But this is my country! How can there be a place that doesn't have burgers!?”

“It’s called a Mexican restaurant.” I informed the dumbfounded blonde. His expression didn’t change. “You can sit down any day now.” I said slowly, looking him straight in the eye. “Any year.” I tried once more. “Decade? Century? Millennium? What comes after that?”

“Liar!” He yelled, pointing an accusing finger at me.

“England,” I whined, turning to face the Brit. “Control your little brother.” A blush grew across his cheeks.

“He is most definitely not my younger brother.”

“Sure. Keep telling yourself that Iggy. Hey, did you know that Iggy means baby in Korean?” They both gave me blank stared as I gazed off into space.

“And we have to live with this?” I snapped my head back at England’s obvious annoyance.

“Yes. Sadly, but yes. I’m surprised you made it so far.” Grinning deviously I shot America a look. “Sit.” Forgetting about the burger he did as told, picked up his chair and plopped down in it. I looked over and saw our waiter walking towards us. I didn’t take in his features, all I could tell was that he was HOT.

“What will you be having this evening?” He asked.

“Um, I-I-I, W-welll I, uh.” I stuttered.

“She’ll be having the beef taco.” England answered for me.

“And you sir?” The waiter asked after writing down my order. It’s not what I wanted but I was to flustered to protest.

“Ah yes, I shall have the tortilla soup.”

“And I’ll have what the chick ordered!” America announced.

“Very well then.” Mr. Hot Waiter bowed before turning and walking away. As he was leaving a feeling of disgust washed over me. I suddenly felt grossed out for being attracted to him. But why?

“Why were you acting so weird?” England asked curiously. I sat there in shock, trying to figure out what I was feeling.

“Well he was,” Realization washed over me like someone kneed me in my none excitant balls. “FRANCE!?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, yes I know. Another one. Pish posh. Getting old much? Just read my minions. And read. and read. and watch hetalia. and read. and drink blood from a hollowed out skull in the glorious name of satin. and read.