Trapped with Pirate(s)

What time is it when I wrote this? 3:30 am. Oh god this trip is kill me. I'm terrified of horses and they hate me yet I've had to ride not the most obedient ones several times on this trip. -.- It rains more than it does back home which is saying something. We were staying in Achill if any ones knows where that is. It's a lovely place by the way, have LOTS of memories made there LOTS! Even got to go to one of the Pirate Queens castles and climbed up her secret escape route. :D Then there was the little five year old but he was a different story...

ANYWAYS u don't come here to read about my life so I'll stop.... for now ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes flickered open as I swam into the light of consciousness. Really it was the light of a candle but that’s beside the point.

I let out a soft groan as I sat up, clutching my head in between my hands. There was a terrible pounding pain in the front of my head that did not want to let up in the slightest. It felt as if I had been hit over the head with something hard. But what? Then everything flooded back. Images flashed in my mind as I remembered that England had gone pirate and kicked me with his high heel boots in the head.

Who the hell does that?

Pirate England. Pirate England does that.

I was lying in a bed that was against the wall in a wooden room. Nothing else was in the strange room besides that. Empty.

Carefully I lifted the blanket off of me and slipped my legs over the side as to make sure he wouldn’t hear me if he was close. Tip toeing over to the door I had to fling my arms out and grab onto the wall when the entire room tilted to the side.

“Shit.” I cursed under my breath as I steadied myself. That wasn’t an earth quake so that could only mean one thing. Opening up the door and wincing as it creaked; I silently closed it being me and found myself in the middle of a hallway. Going right because it just felt right (Haha, get it?) I saw a small stair case that led towards a door. If I was correct that would take me where I wanted to go.

Doing a mix of running and walking I still tried to not make a sound as I pushed the door open a stepped outside. I was greeted by a cold breeze and darkness of the night that was lit up but the small lights of stars and the half moon. I could smell the salt from the sea and hear the waves hitting against the side of what I was on. A pirate ship.

Knew it.

Sucking in a deep breath I scanned over my surroundings, spinning in a circle several times as I did so. It was dark so I couldn’t see much even with the help of the dim lights of the stars and moon. At least I could tell that I was alone on the deck of a pirate ship. I was also able to figure out that the ship was on the Puget Sound. It wasn’t right in front of my house though. I could just make out the island mass that was Vashon Island. What’s better? We were sailing as in the ship was moving, but to where? I have no idea… but we were going away from the city lights.

Great.

Now what?

I should probably find a small boat and row to shore. Pirates always have that kind of boat right?

As I was making my way over to the side of the ship in search of a ride home a thought crossed my mind. What about England?

I should just leave, it’s his fault for going all pirate on my ass without warning. He even kidnapped me and put me on this ship. But it’s not like he wanted to, right? And he was being all nice about the whole Alfred thing-. I stopped mid mind rant as the memory came back and my face flushed slightly. No. Elizabeth we have bigger problems than that. You’re a pirate ship for Christ sake and the pirates probably on it with you. I’m going to die… No!