The Promise.

“Oh. My. God.” I chanted as I dragged a shocked England away from my classroom. He didn’t resist the entire time which I was thankful for. After a while of walking we finally made it to a secluded place. Hopefully we wouldn’t be disturbed here.

“What. The. Fuck.” I said, turning on my heels to face the blonde Brit. He only glowered at me before his eyes slipped down to my chest. “Hentai!” I yelled, before smacking him across the face.

“What the bloody hell was that for?” He asked, rubbing his cheek.

“You were looking at my chest you pervert.” I accused, setting my hands on my hips. He growled.

“I was looking at the necklace you twit.”

“Hmmf.” I stuck my nose up into the air like a snotty brat. “Sure. Sure you were.”

“Just give me the necklace.” He demanded, reaching his hand out, palm up. I looked up at him.

“No.”

“What?” He asked in dismay.

“You heard be black sheep of Europe.” I mocked; adding a little smirked to the end. Man, was I brave or what? Not the exact response you’d expect when an anime character from the show you’re obsessed with comes to real life and starts talking to you. I’m an odd little cookie.

“Wh-What?” He asked again, this time sounding appalled. I rolled my eyes.

“Do you need hearing aids or something old man?” His face flushed red out of embarrassment.

“Just give me the bloody necklace!” He demanded, this time more forcefully. I gasped.

“What? But me and Flying Mint Bunny have bonded so much!” I exclaimed, reaching out to the green bunny and hugging it. One of England’s infamous thick eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

“It’s ‘Flying Mint Bunny and I’ not ‘Me and Flying Mint Bunny’. God! You Americans are all the same. So bloody stupid and illiterate.” He yelled. I held bunny tighter and gave Arthur an over exaggerated frown.

“Well that wasn’t very nice mister Britain sir.” I pouted in the best Kid America act I could. Englands scowl immediately softened at my mask of innocence. I laughed evilly on the inside while still keeping my cute composure. “It’s just, I’ve always been alone,” I sniffled, tears stinging my eyes. “I’m an orphan you see. My parents abandoned me at a very young age and I’ve been bullied my entire life.” I fell to my knees and let lose my crocodile tears. “No one loves me.” I whispered. He bent down and patted me on the back softly.

“It’s alright. It’s all going to be alright,” He reassured. “H-How about I let you keep Flying Mint Bunny for a while?” I perked up and looked at him through wide, childlike eyes.

“Really? I can keep it?” I asked excitedly. He nodded his head, a soft smile spread on his lips. He looked as if he was a parent. Must have been all those years with America and Canada and God knows how many other childlike countries.