My old life. Destination... 'Haha, very funny... Oh god he's serious.'

*Cough* *Cough* Hello? Well then. This is getting, uh interesting? The next chapter should hold a bit of humor. At least I hope so. I don't try to write humor I'll just not force myself to write to... seriously :) Jouir!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dark waves slowly lapped against the stone wall, growing larger and angrier whenever a ship pasted by. It’s wake making a crashing sound on the stone. I watched contently as the sprays from the river splashed up, leaping into the air and turning shades of red which came from the large Ferris wheel night time lights. It was quite magnificent really, I probably would have been more enthralled with it had I been older. Instead I perked my head up as our boat slowed down, turning so that it could slip into the dock. A huge grin grew on my face at the sight of the Ferris wheel. It was one of my favorite things about this city.

The London Eye.

Turning around I raced towards the woman who was standing with a serious face and a straight back.

“Mummy, mummy!” I shouted as I stopped in front of her. I bounced lightly where I stood out of excitement. She peered down at me, her features like stone.

“Stop hopping.” He commanded, her voice holding no emotion.

As told I stopped my movement and stood there trying not to move under her hard pressing gaze. “Mummy?” I finally tried again, my voice sheepish this time.

“What is it?” She asked coolly.

“It’s the London Eye.” My smile returned to my face as I said it and I almost started bouncing again but I knew better.

She let out an annoyed sigh, “I can see that Elizabeth. You don’t need to point out the obvious.”

I cringed at her words, averting my eyes to the ground not wanting to meet her eyes. I was too scared to.

“Sorry mum.” I said in a whisper.

“It’s quite alright. Just don’t make the same mistake again.” She said before turning around and walking inside the ship, leaving me outside alone in the cold. I didn’t even notice as the ship game to dock and everything go still.

Stunned for a second, unable to move I finally shook my head before racing in after her. I slowed to a walk as I came up behind her. She stopped in her tracks and I almost ran into her. Taking a step back I looked around her to find a tall man with brown hair and green eyes, unlike my mother’s pure blonde hair and blue eyes.

“Papa!” I squealed, taking a few steps towards the man in an attempt to run at him. Instead I heard someone clearing their throat loudly and stopped where I was. Looking up to my right I saw my mother staring down at me with an almost disgusted glare.

Gulping I turned back towards papa. Gripping the end of my blue dress in both of my hands I dipped down in a curtsy. “Hello Father.”

“Elizabeth, no need to be so formal.” He said kindly with a smile spread across his face. My own smiled returned as I straightened up and flung myself at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he let out a laugh and spun around once before setting me back on the ground. He patted me on the head and I giggled before he looked back at mother.

“Abigail,” He said, slight warning seeping into his gentle voice. “She is only seven. Is there really any need for her to be so formal?”

Mother lifted her chin slightly in the air, “She must learn young or else she will grow up to be a barbarian. You should understand this Nathaniel.”