The Truce.

For some reason the idea of being like France didn’t bother me as much as it should have. I mean, how they always fight and hate each other makes me feel a little sad but deep down they both love each other, sexually. I grinned to myself as I thought of this. England loves me sexually. I sang in my mind. Then a thought occurred and my smile was wiped right off of my face. He’s an old man so that would make him a pedo!

“Ew!” I exclaimed out loud, scrunching my face into a look of disgust. England paid me no mind which annoyed me for some reason. Taking my seat he did the same, occupying the one to my right.

“Elizabeth, what up?” I slowly turned my head around to see a red headed boy (dyed hair) with blue eyes walking over to me with a huge grin on his face. “What’cha up to-“ He stopped talking when he saw England sitting next to me.

“Hey Reggie,” I responded casually, acting as if hanging out with an overly attractive foreigner was a daily occurrence for me. “I’m fine. Same old, same old. Ya know, summoning flying green bunnies and suddenly having to share my house and all of my belongings, which I’m pretty sure includes bras and undies, with an anime character who hates my guts. Nothin’ new,” England gave me a glare that could kill an entire army. I shrugged my shoulders. I knew Reggie wasn’t paying any attention to me. He was probably in complete and totally shock from seeing England. “So, what have you been doing?”

His eyes still on England he regained enough of his composure to talk. “I didn’t hear a word you said but at the moment I am checking out one hot damn sexy blonde.” I snickered under my breath as Englands eyes went as wide as apples.

“I beg your pardon.” Iggy exclaimed sounding appalled as he looking at Reggie wildly.

“There’s no reason to beg, I’ll gladly accept,” He paused for a moment. “Your body that is.”

“Hey!” I yelped, standing up from seat. “Back of brother, the sexy boy is mine.” Reggie and I had a stare off of venomous glares for a second before cracking up into hysterical laughter.

“I feel violated just by being in the same room as you two.” England said, still in too much shock to be mad.

“Most people do.” I breathed in between fits of laughter. Recovering from my laughing fest with Reggie, I smiled at him and he returned it.

Listen good and listen well. Reggie is not gay. Reggie is not straight. Reggie is mofo’in bi. He leans towards boys more and is a about as open about it as it gets.

We high fived one another before he leaned into my ear. “Elizabeth, what the fuck are you doing with a sexy beast like him?”

“It’s a secret.” I whispered back to him before pushing myself away and taking my seat. Reggie looked disappointed and was about to say something when I mouthed ‘I’ll explain later’. He perked up at this before grinning like an idiot and sauntering over to his chair. I watched as England slowly turned to face me. He looked like a robot doing so.

“What the bloody hell was that?” He asked.

“That was Reggie,” I pointed over my shoulder at the red head. “He’s bi. And that convo we had,” I made circular motions with my hands as if rubbing something that wasn’t there. “Was because he’s psychotic, I’m psychotic and it is fun teasing you.”

“Stupid child. You better be glad I have enough common sense not to ring your neck out right now.” He snarled at me. I retracted my head slightly in shock. Wow… someone’s having their man period today. Maybe I should have picked up that magical necklace a week later when the moodiness passes… wait, what if he’s, like, forever PMSing?! Gah!

Sighing I stared up at the front of the room where the teacher was standing. She stared at England like everyone else in the class was by now. Looking between him and the door her eyes narrowed in on me with a suspicious look. I put my hands up innocently in defense.

“Hey, what you looking at me for? I’m innocent.” I tested, pushing myself backwards in my chair. English snorted and I glared.

“Who is this?” She asked, gesturing to England.

“Oh, him. Well he’s Arthur Kirkland, just transferred here today. He has a-“

“Whoa!” We all turned our heads to find Lavi entering the class room looking as if a dog just starting singing and dancing to the Macarena. “Whoa, whoa, whoa!” I rolled my eyes at him. “What is going on?” England only looked between the two of us with an amused and knowing look.

“You must be Lavi; Elizabeth has told me many things about you.” England greeted him, standing up with an outstretched arm. I was so tempted to bite his hand off, both of their hands. I turned forward and proceeded to hitting my head on the desk repeatedly.

“Fuck. My. Life.”

“Elizabeth has a guy!?” Lavi exclaimed in bewilderment. Doing as everyone has done so far, looking surprised, shocked, flustered and plainly just looking. Quit a lot of staring actually.

“No!” I yelled, pushing the desk over. It landed on the ground with a loud ‘thud’ and it made everyone go silent. “Well, slightly. Okay, I mean no!” I groaned at the situation I was in. Was it going to be this bad the entire day?

“Yes, we are not a couple in anyway if that is what you are referring to,” England turned to me and looked as if he was about to barf. I just rolled my eyes. “But that still doesn’t dismiss the fact that she talks about you all the time. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get her to-“

“Shut up!” I screamed, clamping my hands over the Brits mouth. I could feel his mouth moving behind my hand and it tickled my skin. Turning and giving a confused Lavi an innocently sweet smile I returned my gaze to England. “You don’t sabotage me, I won’t sabotage you. Agreed?” His eyes shimmered with something before he nodded his head. He then pointed to my hands that were still covering his mouth as he raised an expecting eyebrow. “Oh, gomen.” I said quickly, removing my hands from his face and wiping them on my pant legs.  

“Elizabeth. You still haven’t answered my question.” The teacher said, staring at us with an slightly annoyed expression. I let out a tired sigh, taking my seat once more.

“Arthur, maybe it’s best if you introduce yourself from now on.” He nodded in agreement.

“I do believe that’s best.”