Character Information

A/N The picture on the book cover is just to give a basic idea of the story itself, not really the appearance of my character. Btw, Kyoko does not wear a mask. :) 

Name: Kyoko(Kye) Hatake 

Age: 9 (Start of the story) 13 (The rest of the story) 

Family: 

(Biological Brother: Ryuku Status: Unknown) 

(Biological Father: Unknown Status: Deceased) 

(Biological Mother: Unknown Status: Deceased) 

(Adoptive Father: Kakashi Hatake Status: Active), 

Closest friends before Team 7: Rock Lee, (in the first part, I depict him like he was before he met Gai-Sensei. Basically not all "spring time of youth yet) (eternal rival much like Gai and Kakashi... I know I'm so creative... *sarcastic*), Naruto Uzumaki, Hinata Hyuga, and Shikamaru Nara.

Main Chakra Nature: Lighting, and Water easily, but with the Sharingan I can copy other Jutsu with different Chakra Natures.

-Unique Jutsu/Chakra: Instead of regular lighting style, I use a special Silver Lighting. (Much like Kakashi's Purple Lighting, but he created that based off of mine).

A/N ^Yeah yeah I know that's not how Kakashi developed his Purple Lighting in the Manga, but hey, this is fiction. :3

Kekkei Genkai: Sharingan (Known) / Mangekyo Sharingan (Unknown for first period)

Clans: Hatake and Uchiha. 

Weapons: A long Katana, with navy blue handle. Also I get  Kubikiribōchō, Zabuza's sword. With the addition of the normal Shinobi gear of Kunai, Shuriken, and paper bombs...oh and don't forget Make-Out-Paradise , my enemies will (nose)bleed to death. 

Summoning Animal: A pack of Silver coated Raccoon Dogs. (Picture below: They look like this, but the blond color is silver)

 (Picture below: They look like this, but the blond color is silver)

Appearance: Medium height, lean, but is still very fit. Long fluffy silver hair that is normally held up in a half pony tail or just a full on pony tail. Left side bangs swoop over a shallow scar across my eye. (Not enough to look emo tho xD)  

Clothing: ( A/N Throughout the entire story, Kyoko's outfit does change a bit at specific parts, but I'll give a short character description when that happens). A dark blue short sleeved shirt with a gray armor-like top that covers the chest, which has brown straps that loops over the back. Dark blue fingerless glove-thingies that Kakashi wears in his childhood xD More black like pants, and the normal navy blue Shinobi sandals. Instead of wearing a skirt, Kyoko wears a belt that has a skirt-like thing that drapes down. (See Kakashi during his Chunin Exams) 

Personality: Although Kyoko is highly gifted and skilled, she never takes that skill for granted, and gets cocky; in fact, she doesn't even really acknowledge her own power. In terms of personality, Kyoko is fairly relaxed, and doesn't get super worked up about anything in particular. She is actually very friendly, and often welcomes people with open arms, even when a group or room is tense. (When Sai joined Team 7, she was the most friendly toward him.) She is very mature for her age, and is often the one who observes others and records their abilities. She is also highly intelligent, and can often create a battle strategy very quickly. Most of the time she has a blunt and straightforwards approach to speaking about sensitive things. She has an odd obsession with Pocky, and seems to constantly have a stick of Pocky in her mouth, even while fighting. 

Nindo: Her Nindo is to always have her comrades back, and to trust that they will be there for her too. 

Likes: She likes to read, and is very likely seen having some sort of book in her hand. She is eventually influenced by Kakashi Hatake and starts reading the Icha Icha series, although she is probably too young to read them. She likes to play with her Raccoon dogs, and train with them in the forest.