Chapter 9: What A Day

(A/n okay, so I'm sorry this is late, but I'm kind of having writer block. Like, sometimes I can't stop writing and other times I can't write at all, do you get me? Anyway-y-ys, here's chapter nine :))

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9: What A Day

*

*

*

Fuck!" He grits out and falls to his knee's clutching his, er, 'never region' in both hands. His face is bright red with pain and there's a vein popping out of his forehead.

This is bad.

"Oh my- Mason!" I exclaim, falling to the ground next to him, my face heating up with utter embarrassment.

Mason just groans, falls onto his side and curls up into the fatal position. He looks up at me through the pain.

"You kicked me in the balls." His voice comes out hoarse and strained from the pain, I give him an apologetic look, a sincere one at that.

"Oh! I didn't mean it! I swear!" I cry out, feeling helpless.

Mason doesn't respond, he juts groans and continues to clutch himself, the sheer and utter pain apparent on his face. Wow, it must have been a pretty powerful kick.

I should just practise on The Bitch.

It really wasn't like I kicked him lightly either, I went full force.

"It was self defence, I thought you were going to hit me- how I supposed to know?!" As I try to justify my actions, I also try to fan Mason with my hand and pat him soothingly with the other.

It's doing absolutely nothing to help.

That's when The Blanks burst through the door down the hall, and for the first time since I've been in this institution, I'm actually happy to see them!

"Quickly! Mason's hurt!" I call to them.

Panicked the four of them run down the corridor and two of them fall to their knee's beside me and Mason, to get as closer look at him.

"What happened?!" The female Blank closest to me wonders, trying her best to calm Mason down, who is still groaning and convulsing in pain.

Oh, Jesus! I'm such a horrible person, I bet it's my fault that he'll probably never be able to, like, have kids!

His baby maker might not even function properly after this!

Ha-ha. Baby maker. That's what Nana Belle used to call them. I mean, not that I had many conversation about, er, baby makers, with my Nana Belle, but you know, she was a strange old women and sometimes these things come up in a conversation and there's just absolutely nothing you can do about-

Focus, Liz! A boy you may or may not have just seriously injured is currently curled up in he foetus position, because of you.

"What happened?" The Blank repeats, as two more blank burst through the door wheeling a stretcher down towards, making quick pace.

Oh, lord. You know it's serious when it's a stretcher sort of situation.

"I kicked him in the balls!" I say, near tears.

Oh, fuck, Liz. Why do you have to be so stupid?

The Blank, who must have thought that Mason had a hernia or something, looks at me with a shocked and startled expression.