0.4;

I slowly open my eyes. I felt strong arms around my waist. Holding me. I felt. Safe. We both were half naked.

"Good morning beautiful." A raspy voice says. I knew exactly who the voice belonged to. I look up and see those hazel eyes.

"Morning." I smile. He smiles and softly kisses me.

"I have a massive head ache." I hold my head. He kisses my forehead and rolls over handing me a water bottle and 2 pills.

"We're gonna be late for school.." Monty says.

"It's fine. I don't wanna be there anyways." I groan.

"Then how about we skip?" He suggests. I nod in agreement. He stands up and goes to the bathroom. His phone on the nightstand vibrates. Me being me I took it and read it.

Bryce
Aye Monty let's go. She's not worth your time. You better not be running back to her like a sad puppy. She'll ruin things. She made you weak. Anyways bro. Someone's blackmailing us. Meet at school today.

I rolled my eyes and fell back into Monty bed. He comes out the bathroom and hovers over me. He kissed me then kisses down my neck. I chuckle. I miss this. It was like the old times.

"Monty what are you doing." I laugh.

"Loving you." He states. Then it hit me. We're not even together. He ended things with me. And he wanted to love me. I push him off gently.

"What." He smiles. But his smile quickly fades away as he sees I'm not smiling.

"I can't do this. I'm sorry." I shake my head. I throw on a shirt Monty gave me last night and a pair of his basketball shorts. He put my clothes to wash.

"What's wrong?"

"You can't keep doing this.." I cried out. Now keep in mind I don't actually cry. I more liked complained.

"Do what?" He stands up.

"You broke up with me. Then you say you miss me and you wanna love me. I can't do it." I put my hand out to my head.

"Isn't this what you want?" He asked.

"Of course. I want this. Okay. When you broke up with me. It broke me. Then finding out all that other stuff afterwards felt even worst." Now the tears were falling.

"Babe." He sighs.

"Why'd you break up with me?" I wipe my tears away. Ignoring the fact he called me babe.He didn't say anything. He just stared at me. His jaw tensed a bit.

"Exactly what I thought. I knew you were like the rest of them. Maybe I hoped to much. Maybe I hoped you were different. But I'm the end I did find out. I found out you're like the rest of those idiots." I sigh the last part. I grab my phone and leave his house. Did I care I looked like crap? NOPE. All I cared about was why the hell do I care for him. Why do I like him so much. When I got to my house I went upstairs and changed. I might as well go to school.

I knew Monty went to school. Because of the text Bryce sent him. I walked into class and everyone has their eyes on me. I caught Monty's eyes.

"Nice for you to join us." Mrs.Greene fake smiled.

"What's so nice about it?" I groan.

"Ohhh someone's feisty." Bryce hollered. I take my seat.

"Shut up." I growl at him.

"Aye Moore there's a party at my house tonight. You should come." He winks at me. I roll my eyes and pay attention to the teacher.

"We found a way to get to the clubhouse." Clay and Sheri comes up to me.

"Okay. What does that have to do with me?" I stare at them.

"You're gonna be the one going." Clay smiles. I shut my locker and glare at them.

"No way."

"What why?" Sheri says.

"Because, it won't work. I'm not with Monty anymore." I shrug my shoulders.

"Bryce?"

"No bitch." I groan.

"Fine. Sheri it's you." Clay turns to her.

"Fine." She sighs.

"Hey imma meet up with Tyler." I say pointing behind me as I saw Tyler walk by.

"Why him?"

"Because he's cool." I shrug my shoulders.

"Being a stalker is cool?" Sheri laughs. Clay points to her.

"Just be careful." Clay adds.

"Look I can take care of myself." I sigh walking away.

"HEY TYLER WAIT UP!" I jog over to him.

"Oh hey Olivia." He says looking around.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Just seeing if I'm getting pranked because you never talk to me." He chuckles.

"Oh no I ju-" I start but get rudely interrupted by some guys squirting whatever the fuck it is on Tyler.

"What the fuck! Leave him along fucking pussies!" I yell down the hall.

"You do don't have to do that." Tyler sighs.

"Yes I do. Because that's what's friends do." Tyler looks behind me. I turn around and Monty is standing behind me. Tyler looked scared.

"Hey babe." Monty smirked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'll talk to you later Olivia." He weakly smiled.

"Hey.." I say but he was already down the hall.

"Get off me." I shove Monty.

"What's your deal!" I added.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" I growled.

"Why can't you just accept the fact that I still wanna be around you. I'm giving you my attention." He points to himself.

"I don't want your attention." I roll my eyes.

"Really." He chuckled.

"Yeah." I reply coldly.

"that's not what you said last night." He laughed.

"Fuck you." I seethed.

"I know you want to princess." He smirks.

"You're disgusting." I groan pushing pass him.

I officially hate you Montgomery De La Cruz.