0.8;

Third person POV

"Come on man. You need some pussy." Bryce laughed slapping Monty shoulder. Monty continued to ignore him.

"I'm having a party tonight. You should come. Maybe you can get a little action." He chuckles.

"I'm good." Monty blankly says.

"You're denying to have sex. Wow. That bitch did change you."

"Shut up Bryce." Monty grumbled.

"No I mean really, she fucked you man. Like I know she's hot as hell. But you're not gonna forget about her by moping around. Think about it dude." Bryce pats his shoulder before walking away.

Montgomery walks down the halls of the school. Going to his locker.

"I think Olivia is a amazing model. She should join yearbook." Tyler conversed with his friend. Monty had enough of him. Just his presence. It a quick move Tyler Down was pinned against the lockers.

"Listen twerp. I'm tired hearing about your stupid yearbook. Shut the hell up." Monty yelled in his face.

"Didn't Olivia tell you to leave me alone? It wouldn't maker her happy seeing you here pinning me against the lockers." Tyler says with a boost of confidence.

"Shut up." Monty seethed punching him in his face.

"MONTY!" A shrill voice shrieks from beside them. He knew exactly who it was. But he didn't move. He continued glaring at Tyler.

"Put him down!" She yells. He continues to ignore her.

"You heard her." Tyler weakly smiles.

"Monty put him down." Olivia yelled. Monty didn't budge. So she decided to get into the middle of it. She pushed Monty off Tyler. Tyler scurried off as Monty and Olivia had a stare off. She shoves him.

"What.the.fuck.is.your.problem!" She yells at him. He ignores her. She slaps him across his face.

"Unbelievable." She mumbles walking away. She looks back at him and he's still standing there staring at the lockers.

Olivia pov

"What happened?" Zach asks as he try's to grab my arm.

"Bullshit happened." I spit walking away. Monty never bullied Tyler when we dated Or even before we dated. It started when he broke up with me. I guess with everything he's going through at home. Then breaking up with me. He held in all his emotions and takes it out on Tyler. At times i bottle up my emotions. Who am I kidding I'm outside crying by a tree. Why am I crying. The guy I liked is out of control. I've been dating Monty since freshman year. He was my best friend. The only one that understood me. I guess I miss him to much.

I'm laying on my bed watching Netflix. It's 10:57 pm. My parents are gone. They said they are going to vacation for this week. So I have the house to myself. They gave me money. 200 to last the whole week. I'm half way through the movie when I heard my doorbell ring. I groan. Because I'm comfortable and I don't wanna move. But I have to anyways. I get out and make my way downstairs. I unlock the door and open it. My eyes widen as I see Monty standing there. Tears running down his face. He had a black eye.

"Monty." I whispered.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry." He cries. I give him and hug. We stood there for a good 2 minutes. Him crying in my shoulder. I brought him to my room. He had clothes left over here from when we use to date. I gave him a pair of his gym shorts and a t-shirt. Since he was in a pair of jeans and his signature plaid top. I laid down ask he changed. When he finished he came and crawled next to me. Where his head was laying on my chest. He was facing the wall and I facing the ceiling. The tv was paused.

I was stroking his hair as he held onto me. His arms around my torso. He was still crying. He was sniffling and tears were running down his face. I opened my mouth to say something. But decided not to ruin the moment. He scooted up so his head was now on my shoulder. As he snuggled in my neck. I continued to stroke his hair.

I wiped his tears away and kissed his forehead. I missed this. I know I say this a lot. But I truly do. I miss everything about it. I miss him.

"I love you." He sniffles. That was his first time ever saying that. He doesn't even say it to his parents.

"I love you too." I whisper. He looked up at me. I look down and he softly kisses me on my lips. It was nice and slow. We pulled away and cuddled. Well I cuddled him. He needed it. And little did I know I needed it too. We didn't say anything else the rest of the night. He fell asleep to me stroking his hair. He was precious. Especially to me.

I felt Monty fingers drawing shapes on my back. His finger lightly grazing over my skin. He was holding me this time. I was snuggled into him. I slowly open my eyes and look at him. He was already looking at me.

"Good morning." He smiled.

"Good morning." I smiled. We stared at each other for a little. Not in a weird way. We were staring at each other with admiration. He brought his hand to my face. He gently pulled me into a kiss.

"Ew I don't want your stinky breath." I joke pulling away.

"Well to bad." He says hovering over me. Then leaned down and kissed me softly. He got up and walked into my bathroom. He has a toothbrush over here. I got up and followed him.