0.1;

"Liberty High School, sounds like a lovely place..right? I mean, no one ever gets bullied, picked on, nor pushed around. Sounds good right? Sounds like a school where you can trust your child to go to and have nothing completely going on. Tell me, do they have a smile on their face when they come home? Are they happy, laughing, even giggling when they step threw that front door? You may be like 'yeah! they are totally fine'. But that's what they want you to believe. They are not truly happy. You can be totally clueless about whats going on. Now you tell me. What could you change for the better."

"Thank you Olivia for that..story, poem...or whatever you call it." Mrs. Greene smiled. I nodded my head and sat back down in my seat.

"Now class. Olivia's...speech gave me an idea." Mrs.Greene started.

"To what? fall in depression." Bryce laughs.

"Shut up Walker." I glare at him.

"Shut up Moore. Nobody was talking to you." Bryce snaps.

"Oh no i'm hurt. What are you gonna do, rape me?" I continue to glare at him.

"OLIVIA MOORE YOU WILL NOT USE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE IN THIS CLASS! TO THE OFFICE!"

"oh so now you guys wanna try and do something?" I retort.

"ENOUGH!" She slams her foot down.

"I say when its enough." I snort.

"Okay Okay, i'll take her to the office." Montgomery stands up and pulls me towards the door.

"Let go of me!" I snatch my arm from his grip.

"You need to chill out!" He raises his voice. He pushed me gently against the wall. Holding me down with his weight.

"Why do you protect him? Huh! You know what he did, and what he does!" I yell in his face. I tired to struggle out but it wasn't working.

"stop!" he yells.

"let me go." I glare at him.

"Liv." He whispers.

"Don't call me that." I look away. I pulled myself out of his grip. I walk straight for the front door of the school.

-

"Are you okay?" Clay weakly smiles.

"Why is everyone asking if i'm okay." I gaze at the ceiling. I turn my head towards him.

"Probably because you seem gloomy. Ever since-" he starts but i cut him off.

"Don't say it." I glare at him.

"okay but i was just saying. I'm worried about you Liv."

"worried that i turn out like Hannah?" I state. he's quiet.

"Well i'm not." I add looking back at the ceiling. My phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull it out and rolled my eyes at the message that appeared on the screen.

Montyy

can we talk?

Read at 5:27 pm

Montyy

can you at least answer instead of leaving me on read

Read at 5:35 pm

Montyy

look liv im not playing these games with you im being serious. i miss you

Olivia

you miss me? You're the one that ended things with me

Montyy

liv

Read at 5:56 pm

I put my phone back into my pocket.

"You good?" Clay asks.

"Yes perfectly fine. I'm going to go. I'll see you tomorrow." I sigh standing up. I grab my coat off of Clay's dresser.

"i'll see you later." I smile walking out the door. I don't have a car. Do I know how to drive? Yes. I just like walking sometimes. It started pouring. I groaned. A car pulled up next to me. I knew who it was.

"Liv!"

"Leave me alone monty!" I yell.

"Get in the car."

"NO!"

"Olivia..please." i stop in my tracks and look at him. It did start to rain even harder. I sighed and opened the car door. The car ride was quiet.

"Liv." he starts. I roll my eyes and look out the window.

"Don't even." I growl.

"Look. I miss you okay. I want to be with you again." He looks at me. I didn't realize he parked the car at my house.

"Why'd you let him." I sniffle letting a tear fall.

"Liv." He starts but I cut him off.

"Liv Liv LIV that's all I hear come out your mouth!" I yell.

"What do you want to hear!?"

"At this point I don't even care anymore..I'm done. I'm done with everything." I look at him.

"Don't say that." He looks away.

"Don't say what. That I'm done. Cause I am. I'm done with everyone one. I can't do it anymore. I can't be myself. I don't feel like myself!" I yell. Tears streaming down my face.

" I can't Monty. You don't know how hard it is. To wake up everyday. Feeling dirty. Feeling his weight on me." I cried.

"I know I'm sorry Olivia. I'm sorry! Is that what you want to hear. That I'm sorry. It's my fault."

"But that's it right there. You don't get it. It's not your fault. But you could've stopped it. You knew what was happening. You knew everything! And you still protect him!"

"I tried Olivia. I tried to stop it." I raised his voice.

"Well you didn't try hard enough." I sigh. I look at him one least time before getting out of the car. I walk up to my house and unlock the door. I immediately run upstairs and laid on my bed. I hugged my pillow and cried. Cried myself to sleep.