1.0;

"I really don't see what you see in him." Tyler rolls his eyes.

"Tyler." I say but he cuts me off.

"He's s bully!"

"So he's still messing with you isn't he." I groan.

"No..yeah but" he starts but this time I cut him off.

"I'll talk to you later." I storm out of the room. I'm on a one track mind. Where the hell is Monty. I heard a bunch of laughing down the hallway. I knew it was the jocks. I walk in the middle to stand in front of Monty.

"Hey babe." He smiles pulling me into a hug and kissing my cheek. But I pull away.

"Can I talk to you. In private." I say. He looks at me then slowly nods.

"Ohhh monty what did you do." Bryce laughs. I walk away with Monty following.

"What the fuck. You said you'll leave him alone!?" I push him back.

"Who are you talking about."

"Tyler." I glare at him.

"Olivia. Why are you sticking up for him." Monty throws his arms out.

"He's my friend. You shouldn't be bullying anyone anyways." I glare at him. He sucks his teeth.

"Monty you promised." I sigh.

"I didn't promise anything! I simply said if that makes you happy." He raises his voice.

"Don't raise your voice at me! And what now you don't care for my happiness!" I raise my voice back.

" of course I care!" He yells.

"Then stop!" I yell back. He glares at me. He hits the locker and walks away. Did he really just! Oh hell no.

"I brought ice cream!" I smile as Jess opens the door.

"Welcome to my lair." She says in a deep voice. We both laugh. She opens the door wider and let's me in.

"Spoons. WE NEED SPOONS!" I yell running to her kitchen. I got the spoons and brought the tub of ice cream. To her living room.

"What do you want to watch?" Alex says flipping through Netflix.

" anything." I say eating a spoon full of ice cream.

"Hey what's up with you and Monty?" Jess says licking the spoon.

"I told him to leave Tyler alone. And he agreed. But he's continuing to bully him." I groan.

"Oh that's fucked." Alex chuckles.

"It's whatever." I lick the spoon.

"Hey maybe we should go to Bryce party later" Jess shrugs her shoulders.

"You wanna go to Bryce's party. WAit he's having a party tonight?" I ask.

"Let's just stay in." Alex says.

"Hey babe." Monty comes up behind me and kisses me on my cheek.

"Hey." I weakly smile.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm still not over about our conversation yesterday." I shrug my shoulders.

"Really. You're still hook'd up on that." He groans.

"Yes!"

"Can't you just drop it. Don't you care for my happiness?" He complains.

"Of course. But bullying isn't a way to happiness." I glare at him. I look over his shoulder and see Tyler motioning me to go to him.

"I'll talk to later." I walk pass him.