0.6;

"Ohh fuck." I groan holding on my head.

"Here." I get handed a bottled and 2 pills.

"Thanks clay." I sigh.

"What the heck was going through your mind yesterday night?"

"I don't know. I felt like I was put to the challenge. Bryce said that I wasn't the party animal. So I proved him wrong. At least I think it was Bryce." I try to thin back.

"Do you remember what happened?" Clay lays back down in his bed.

"No. I don't remember anything. Last thing I remember is dancing on a table and everything before that. But after pshhh." I chuckle at the last part.

"You don't remember what happened with Monty?" He asked. I shake my head in reply.

"Oh shit." I groan running to the bathroom. I threw up a hurricane. I felt like shit. When I finished throwing up I went back to clays room.

"I'm going go home." I sigh.

"Want me to drive you?" Clay asks.

"No I'm fine. I think imma walk." I say. He nods and I leave his house. I walked up to my mailbox that's in front of my house. I saw something address to me. I shrug my shoulders and walk to my room. I open the envelope. And what I seem left me struck. It was pictures of last night. I was on the table in my undergarments. Written over it was 'DRUNK BITCH'.

My eyes were burning. Like tears were threatening to fall. But I didn't. I grab the pictures and went straight to Tyler's house.

I knock on his door and of course he answered.

"Hey Tyler." I weakly smiled.

"Hey...Olivia..come in." He opened the door wider for me to walk in. We went to his room. I sat on his bed.

"So what do you need?" He looks at me. I pull out the pictures.

"Did you take theses?" I ask.

"No." He looks At me.

"Tyler."

"Wait so you heard the rumors and think i did it." He chuckles.

"No. I just asked because you are the only one I know that's takes pictures. I don't think you did it. But do you know who did it?" I stare at him.

"No. There was a lot of people. And plus I don't go to party's. Especially jocks." He explains.

"How do you know there was a lot of people there?"

"The party was thrown by Bryce, Of course there's gonna be a lot of people." He says.

"You right." I groan.

"Thanks though." I sigh.

I walked out outside of Tyler's house and pulled out my phone. I dialed clays number.

"Hello?"

"Clay. Someone...they didn't threaten me but like took my picture at the party when I was dancing on the table. It says drunk bitch on them." I complain.

"Is the writing in red?"

"Yes" I raise an eyebrow.

"Then it's the same person that's threatening us." Clay says.

"I'll see you Monday." I sigh hanging out he phone. I look at the pictures and read them up. And throw them in the garbage can at the edge of Tyler's yard. Who the fuck is doing this shit.

I walk through the front doors of the school. Of course the jocks are crowded right there. I started getting memory of Friday night. And what i said to Monty was fucked up. I need to apologize. I want to apologize.

I walk up to the jocks and tap Monty's shoulder. He turns around and gives me the coldest stare I've have ever seen on him.

"What."

"Can I talk to you please?"

"No." He turns back around to his group. I grab his arm and turn him around.

"I'm being serious." I say with a serious face. Is that even possible. He stares at me for a little then turns back to his group.

"I'll meet up with you guys later." He says before walking pass me. I run up to him to where we were walking side by side. I grab his arm and drag him outside. I bring him to like a alley way. Which it's not really. It's the side of the school. It's our spot. We hanged out and make out here all the time.

He pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me. His hands cupping my face. He pulled away and stared at me. Like I was everything he had. I snake my hand up his shirt. He flinches a little.

"What's wrong?" I look up at him. He looks down.

"Nothing." He smiles continues to kiss me. I continued to run my hands down his stomach. But he flinched again.

"Monty?" I ask. He looks down again. I pulled up his shirt and he has bruises all over.

"What happened." I complain.

"It's nothing." He shoves off and continues to kiss me.

"Monty this isn't nothing." I pull away. He sighs and looks at me in my eyes.

"It's..it's my stepdad. He hit me." He looks away. I turn his head towards me and kiss him softly.

"Stay at my house tonight." I smile.

"I shouldn't."

"I want you to. We can watch soapy romance movies and have sex." I mumble against his lips. He smiles and kisses me.

"Okay."

"I'm sorry okay." I cry. He doesn't look at me.

"Monty look at me." I try to pull him to look at me but he doesn't budge.

"I fucked up okay. I-i was drunk i cou-" I started but he cut me off.

"Being drunk is your excuse? Are you serious right now!" He finally looks at me.

"Monty."

"No I'm tired of this bullshit. I tried Okay. I tried to get back with you. But obviously nothings working. Then you pull a stunt like that. I'm done." He yells.

"Don't try to flip this on me. I know what I did was wrong. But you are the one that broke up with me!" I yell back.

"I broke up with you because I wanted to protect you! If you were together with me then you were near Bryce! I wanted to keep you away from Bryce!" He continues to yell.

"Monty." I mumble trying to grab his arm.

"No. I'm done! Fuck it. Fuck everything. Okay. I'm done with you. I'm done with everything!" He yells. He walked away back into the school. Leaving me there with tears running down my face.