To me your panda... Nothing else

D-ranks, D-ranks, I'M GETTING FLIPPN TIRED OF D-RANKS OLD MAN!!!

But there's nothing to be done about it, pops says no long or possibly life threatening missions for now so I'll deal.

That doesn't mean I'm not doing things on my own though.

See I'm getting really tired of having to stay as a kid all the time, so I started to show people my true form,

After they realize that I'm the little kid they've grown to like they accepted me more.

Sure I still pretend like nobody knows when Kakashi, and pops is around, but other then that I can be myself,

Which also means that the whole village pretty much knows and kaka and dad are being kept in the dark about it.

I sure am a bad influence, making the whole bloody village keep secrets from the Hokage and a highly ranking and well known jounin.

But whatever, it is what it is. wait. is that dad's personal summoning bird for me? and does it look...MAD!!?? IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?

DAMNIT HE MUST HAVE FIGURED OUT THAT EVERYONE BUT HIM KNOWS THAT EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT ME AND MY TRUE FORM!

Sadly I had to tell Kakashi when a kid asked me to do my cool "ninja" thing and turn back into the pretty lady, man I got an earful there.

I melted into the shadows and reappeared in dad's office, slowly moving so he wouldn't notice me,

I tiptoed behind him, elongating my fangs, changing my eyes to blood red, and bringing out my razor sharp claws I stood behind him like a statue, poised to strike,

My mouth open in a silent roar, showing off my teeth, claws ready to slash and dice, leaning over him so when he turns I can scare him.

But he doesn't turn, no, in fact he sits their doing paperwork, while I stay in the same position for like a freakin HALF HOUR.

I can feel the smirks and amusement from the ANBU around the room, and when people walk into the room for reports, at first they're startled, but then try to refrain from laughing.

Every time they leave dad looks confused as to why they're laughing. my irritation comes off in waves and I hear the guards snicker.

Finally dad seems to have waited long enough for me, and calls someone to summon all the other jounin, and find me if he can.

The man starts to shake with laughter at the last part, but otherwise keeps calm.

A few minutes later everyone poofs inside the room, they see me and clamp hands over their mouths to keep from laughing.

Dad seems to be searching for someone, not finding them he turns to the man from before,

"You could not find my daughter?" he asks slightly irritated. everyone has to look away and stifle giggles when he says,

"Sorry, lord Hokage, she could not be found outside in the village." then he starts to giggle,

Weird, man giggles.

They sound so... manly, it's wrong.

He sighs and turns his chair to look out the window, only to see me, looking like a real demon about to kill him.

He yelps and falls from his chair, landing in a heap on the floor. I laughed, but not as long as everyone else did, no, I was mad that he couldn't turn in his freaked chair for 45 WHOLD FREAKN MINUTES.

so I told him my frustrations.

"YOU COULDN'T SWIVLE YOUR CHAIR FOR 45 MINUTES!? I WAS THERE THE WHILE BLOODY TIME JEEZ MAN YOU'LL HURT YOUR NECK IF YOU STAY HUNCHED OVER PAPERS LIKE THAT FOR SO LONG!"